• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Aug 18th Tournament in Orange county Foothill Ranch!*

X-threilyss

Smash Apprentice
Hey all!! I just wanted to thank everyone who came!! That was a great day..congrats to the winners!

XD i didn't do so well, but hey.. i had fun. haha..

i'm sorry we didn't have refreshments, food, etc.... we never planned it ahaead of time.. but next time i'll make sure you guys have something to eat/drink

oh.. and i want to thank that Shiek player who filled in as my partner.. haha i'm actually kind glad my usual partner wasn't here.. i had a better chance winning with you than I did with him XD...

Anyway.. great day.. hope to see all you guys again!

Sushiman

Smash Journeyman
Wtf? It ended at 5? LOL Brackets please!

EDIT: Nvm, I saw getyourtournament.com Nice house, Kevin! :D ****, I wish I went, but Mission Viejo is just too far away! GJ Raqu.

aznforce817

Smash Lord
Glen i will send u the Doubles Bracket as soon as i can. Green team won. SNPR and RAQU

Doubles:
1. Green Team (SNPR and RAQU)
2. Special Operations FOXHOUND (Psychomidget and Marcus)
3. Light and Dark (Aznforce and Skyler/D.D.)
4. Porkchops (XKG3 and Moogledude)
5. Glory and Justice (Redragon and Silentfox)

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
Can you put the singles rankings up???
Like:
1)
2)
3)

Just to see it all!
ThankS!

Redragon

Oreo/JetX smash bros.

Smash Apprentice
i'll probably come to this tournament cus its my birthday :laugh: but im also going to a bonfire because of it lol PM do you think you can give me a ride? you know me and rides :laugh:

Boolossus

Smash Ace
What's the address? entering "Del Padre" into mapquest doesn't seem to be working.:(

If I go, I can bring 2 TVs and a Wii + Smash disc.

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
add me to confirmed ima go but y only singles???

also ima bring a cube maby 2 im bringin a tv also friend will be dropping it off at my place bfor i head for ur turny .... MAKE DOUBLES ALSO O.O itl be more fun ^_^

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
awsome anyone wanna mm ?? for like 2 bucks O.o just wanna warn u though i really suck o.o.....lol jk im iight not awsome just iight

Boolossus

Smash Ace
Hmmm... It's not that much farther than PM's house, but my mom is sick of taking me to these things. If someone can give me a ride, I'd be guaranteed to go. I'd be bringing 2 TVs and a Wii + Smash disc, so hopefully that'd help out.

I live less than a minute away from the PlayNtrade where the last tournament was just at. If anyone can pick me up, I'd really appreciate it.

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
that wuld be cool sence the last time i saw u guys was shuffle and cut O.o that was awil;e ago

RAQU

Smash Apprentice
Go ahead and put me as semi-confirmed. Cant wait to play you now that youve improved Aznforce. :chuckle:

ima need a doubles partner if my friend Axis doesnt come with me

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
raqu i might need a partner so if u wanna team let me kno ... cant wait for this turny iv gotten better i hope i make SUM mula xP lol

Adolex

Smash Journeyman
aznforce817, Put me on the Unconfurm list please. I will try to attend if i get the day off. I would gladly go even though it would be an hour drive. But it is for smash!

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
srry raqu but i dpnt think id be usin shiek ...so yea xP but wuld u still wanna mm? ...and Psychomidget i needa teemmate u wanna team...connor said hes not goin xP

X-threilyss

Smash Apprentice
yeah.. this just sotra popped outa nowhere.. haha.. I'll see if i can be there... idk if i can though.. it's my dad's b-day that day and idk what he wants to do..

X-threilyss

Smash Apprentice
btw.. i just noticed that the only rulez you have up are "no alcohol".. are you for serious? that's the only thing you care about? you don't care if people bring weapons, or vandalize the house, just as long as they don't drink? lol.. i'll be sure to bring my machete then

but really.. i trust that everyone will follow common courtesy rules without needing to be reminded ^.^

Top Bottom