• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Aug 18th Tournament in Orange county Foothill Ranch!*

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
with all this competition i kno its gonna be a good i mean just look at whos goin ...im psyked im ready to win sum battles ^_^

RAQU

Smash Apprentice
Ill try to make it! =P the only iffy part is gettin the ride =P

anyone willing to pick me up? address is 1079 w 25th St San Pedro CA 90731

aznforce817

Smash Lord
Just an update. We have 12 confirmed coming. tournament is in 3 days. we are probably in need of one more TV. I'm very excited for this tournament. Good luck to everyone who's coming :)

RAQU

Smash Apprentice
ive been trying to find the time the tourney starts... its not there.
so, what time will it be starting?

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
hmm problem i dont think i can make it ....may be to far xPPPPP this sux but ima try and go anyway

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
dang i am staying up the whole night before :ohwell:

@RAQU
Curse you, you are going to be by far my hardest challenge......You link is to good....
I need to practice against Links...

Redragon

aznforce817

Smash Lord
alright no problem. u can stil money match. but we're starting with DOUBLES!!! so yeah :D
@redragon my friend D.D is a great link player. he matched up with RAQU's Link very well. you can practice against him.

aznforce817

Smash Lord
Well tourny is tomorrow! i wish you all good luck. and hope to see you all there! it will start at 11:30 if you're a bit late, call me and i will wait a few more mins for ya.

Good luck to all!!

SNPR

Smash Journeyman
Me, Raqu, and Moogledude are going to be late.. we'll be there at 12:00-12:15, can you guys hold the tournament for us till then?

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
hey srry but i cant show now T-T my mom doesnt wanna drive me xPPP this suxorz big time xPPP srry man xP my bad.....

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
I NEED A TEAMMATE!!!
Anyone????
Please i will take anyone, even if they suck i just wanna play!!!!!11!!!

Redragon

The Game II

Smash Champion
I thought I wasn't going to make it, but it starts at 11:30 so I'm going to try to go.

PLEASE START THIS ON TIME!!!! because I have to go to Marina Del Rey for a bigger event.

--GCII

SNPR

Smash Journeyman
I thought I wasn't going to make it, but it starts at 11:30 so I'm going to try to go.

PLEASE START THIS ON TIME!!!! because I have to go to Marina Del Rey for a bigger event.

--GCII
OH NOOOO :(:(:( me Raqu and Moogledude can't make it on time though :( we're going to be there by 12:00-12:15 Ah please hold the tourney for us :(

RAQU

Smash Apprentice
OH NOOOO :(:(:( me Raqu and Moogledude can't make it on time though :( we're going to be there by 12:00-12:15 Ah please hold the tourney for us :(

yea and its gonna be even later all thanks to SNPR. he wasnt ready to go.

i predict us makin it there at 12:30-12:45.

aznforce817

Smash Lord
Tournament was great guys! glad u guys all came. til next tourny.. i'll show announce the next tourny when the time comes.

Winner of Singles: RAQU

Winner of Doubles: Green Team (RAQU and SNPR)

Congratulations!!

Top Bottom