• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATTN: Those going to HOST 2. Important!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
The tournament is most likly going to be moved back one week. EVO just announced that they are adding smash to their line-up and they are holding qualifers in Austin Texas on march 10th and 11th..the same date as host 2. Almost no one will go to host to if it doesn't move one week back. Check out the HOST 2 topic in the southwest forum.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
No problem.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
yeah it now appears that I can't drive to the new HOST date and with the complications of EVO I don't think that's going to happen either..

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Though this doesn't affect me, I do feel glummed that a lot of bull crap is about to happen with several tournaments, especially Host 2. A plus side is that at least EVO has finally accepted Smash into their lineup.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Why can you not come to HOST that weekend phanna?

And you can just drive down here for EVO instead of Host? I might be able to house you.

Top Bottom