• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATTN Smash at Xanadu: CHALLENGERS APPROACHING

"Shion"

Smash Ace
NNID
Shion_Sensei
Yes sir, you've read the correct.

This is yo boy Shion and crew laying down a challenge for a team of players who participate on the weekly S@X gatherings.

A bit of backstory, since this is pretty blunt and out of the blue:

A crew of 5 Midwest players, including myself, feel like we need to test our rising skills. Naturally, we've come across S@X's videos on YouTube and felt it would be fun to road trip down from Chicago to you guys during your weekly and have ourselves a 5v5 crew battle.

This would take place on the week of March 17, so that following Tuesday.

WHAT SAY YOU??

5-oNe

Smash Apprentice
everything is too expensive here in chicago...so we are coming over to you guys because we heard everything is free in MDVA

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Damn, wish I could be there to wipe out your whole crew and give the homies a show.

Take your beating with pride doe. Ish happens.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Mad props for the fellow Ippo fan. +1
So your plan is to come down all the way from Chicago to participate in a weekly where literally less than half of the MD/VA community goes to(Mostly because of how things are geographically here. DC/NOVA doesn't really show up ever, at all, due to rush hour to Baltimore). I'd suggest instead of going to S@X, which usually no one shows up to except baltimore folks, to instead come one of our bigger tournaments that are upcoming, like Bar Wars on 4/26

Last edited:

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Oh come to both. Don't listen to Clyde he's being a lame as per usual. Regardless of the "region" not showing up we still get like 24+ entrants one. Tuesday tournament.a. Tuesday! So if y'all want to come by all means it would be hype.

However if y'all could get to both that would be extra hype but if not then I would say if you could wait until bar wars you'd get more bang for your buck.

"Shion"

Smash Ace
NNID
Shion_Sensei
Hell, both sound like friggin awesome events to go to!

I'll talk to the guys and we'll see if we can get more peeps for the April event.

5-oNe

Smash Apprentice
both do sound good but we are working on one thing at a time fellas.this just happens to be the earliest and easiest time to go with our spring breaks here and what not...plus i dont know why you guys would want to get bodied twice in 2 months.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
what the

chicago pls...Pink Fresh, JCaesar, ChuDat, Junebug, Boss, Bstuk, Squeak, Redd, GIMR, cmart, Vist, G-reg...the list goes on and on

Good luck trying to beat us though, maybe you try to beat our C and B teams first before challenging the A team

Crescent Monkey

Smash Apprentice
Bring your Wii's guys, MDVA fails at bringing setups, and I'd hate for you guys to get here and for there to be too few setups for anyone to get to play.

"Shion"

Smash Ace
NNID
Shion_Sensei
Let's make this more interesting..

Losing team must do a lap around the block entirely nude.

5-oNe

Smash Apprentice
yeah.alot of the trash talking moved to facebook...although we do battle next tuesday, it seems everybody was in the same unspoken mindset of fb being a more convenient way to trash talk.lol

Top Bottom