• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attn. Leesburg/Loudoun Country Smashers

g-regulate

Smash Hero
I'm moving to Leesburg this week, if there are any brawl players in the area who are interested in getting better and want to play, post in this thread and we can set up times. I play a multitude of characters. I don't own a wii, and I don't drive.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
well I don't live in leesburg, but it's not an incredibly far trek from where I live- I've driven there in 55 minutes before

On the other hand, you're not too far from Raftbuilder either...frederick is like 20 mins from there

g-regulate

Smash Hero
Yea I'm like a half hour from plank, but neither of us can drive.

If anyone wants to bring their wii to my place, or pick me up to play somewhere else, just let me know and we can get some practice in. I'm all about sharing my tricks and making people better.

blues

Smash Journeyman
i may come over and smash with you someday and we can cooterlate

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
begin the era of tant picking plank up and travelling to gregs for epic training? :pPP

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
lol

on a friday night maybe, or maybe a night before a C3 or something, or saturdays that aren't tourneys (but we haven't had that in months)

g-regulate

Smash Hero
Yea I share a townhouse with my mom now so no more big fests, it's just my basement so 3 people would be max (TEAMS?!?!?). Anyone serious about getting good is welcome to come. I probably can't play until after C3, though.

Top Bottom