• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**ATTN** Gimpchu - a UK Pichu combo video (10 minutes long)

j3ly

Smash Champion
Ok awesome, i'm finished! After much more sifting through clips than actual playing, I am finally done sticking together my pichu combo video :)

please note that my main aim, as well as having the (hopefully) best pichu combo video, was to get in some practice before i make my serious combo video of Mario (which will be the SHIIIIIIT i tell you), so this is a little rough around the edges. As in intro and ending, i took no care whatsoever in that or the presentation - i wanted this on the web soon. Patience is every mans envy, oh well.

Anyway, take a look, tell me what u think (please) and subscribe for a continually growing compendium of videos, centered around MARIO, and Pichu, with a little Fox comming in when my (somewhat holding-back) obsession with Pichu disappears. Oh yeah and rate it well too :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uO7z0dHKyc

- j3ly

j3ly

Smash Champion
if i didnt post it here the actual pichu players themselves wouldn't see it, and if i only posted it here like 5 people would have seen it! sorry tho

j3ly

Smash Champion
what i have gathered so far is that its too long, and the combos arnt good enough for a vid. which is kinda the feedback i was looking for - so i dont make mistakes in my mario one, but a positive comment is nice :) so thankyou

j3ly

Smash Champion
i said in the other thread that my opp wasn't very good, you should have read it. perhaps i should not have posted 2 posts though, didn't realize until after that was pointless.

besides he wasnt thaat bad, did it occur to you that for every time he rolled into my tech and ate usmash he rolled away/on spot twice? cause they wouldn't go into the vid, there is no need.

i would thankyou for the advise but your post was phrased in such a ****ish and arrogant way, instead ill leave with **** you, screw what u think, ill keep improving and getting better, and make a video which is twice this good. lucky for me i was born only caring what my friends and family think of me, and with a massaive drive to PROVE OTHERS WRONG :@

all i wanted to do was to maybe give the pichu guys a lil entertainment, cause their community is EVEN worse than Marios, and i know i would have loved a 10min combo video of mario (im talking to youtube and the video thread too), almost regardless of content. some people... ffs.

in conclusion anyone who commented badly across any possible area to comment badly on this can eat my underwear, ive been playing still only months, and that gap between me and top 5 is getting smaller and smaller. laugh now, but i WILL be better than you.

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
i said in the other thread that my opp wasn't very good, you should have read it. perhaps i should not have posted 2 posts though, didn't realize until after that was pointless.

besides he wasnt thaat bad, did it occur to you that for every time he rolled into my tech and ate usmash he rolled away/on spot twice? cause they wouldn't go into the vid, there is no need.

i would thankyou for the advise but your post was phrased in such a ****ish and arrogant way, instead ill leave with **** you, screw what u think, ill keep improving and getting better, and make a video which is twice this good. lucky for me i was born only caring what my friends and family think of me, and with a massaive drive to PROVE OTHERS WRONG :@

all i wanted to do was to maybe give the pichu guys a lil entertainment, cause their community is EVEN worse than Marios, and i know i would have loved a 10min combo video of mario (im talking to youtube and the video thread too), almost regardless of content. some people... ffs.

in conclusion anyone who commented badly across any possible area to comment badly on this can eat my underwear, ive been playing still only months, and that gap between me and top 5 is getting smaller and smaller. laugh now, but i WILL be better than you.
Sorry but combo vids are overdone. So making one about pichu when you don't play him, using footage of you vs people with little skills is bluntly asking for criticism.

Play him in tournaments and get some good footage instead.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I don't understand my mind or my life but I understand the mind and life.

yeah cut it a bit as said. do you have different ways to play as pichu? we need some "Journey" stick together music I might be able to go to 2 melee tourments in IN. if I,m lucky so yeah right now my ice climbers are WAY better than my pichu. It's funny because today for the first time ever I rage quit as the ice climbers I was on my last stock hadn't taken one stock and my little brother kept annoying us and I had uber late reaction time to it. I took him to the same stage and took all his stocks and didn't lose even nana. It's kindof funny most of the time

we just stocked each other and didn't lose a life till the next match. And he told me my pichu is much more annoying than my ice climbers. Which is crazy my pichu is gay but not my ice climbers.

I want to go sleep in a ditch right now.

j3ly

Smash Champion
then sleep u shall! :D :D
theycan both be really gay i guess, what r ur cgs like?

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Vs his falcon I do funny wd movement with DDing. I only chain throw really hard once per a stock and I de-synce when I can, ice block camp sometimes, and spam down-smash wd back f-smash/f-tilt and I sometimes upair ot up-tilt to kill his approach. Really I mix up not really aiming for anything. but he is pretty predictable at times and he mostly spams side-B, knee, and sometimes throw out a random move.

j3ly

Smash Champion
i reread the final comment, and with my new knowledge vs falcon i might be able to give a tiny bit of insight.. i went to my first national about 2 weeks ago, got camped hard and learned to camp myself (Mario). I dont think i lost a single match to a falcon, tourney or friendly (apart from fuzzyness, but he is like the best falcon eveh) due to 1 factor - react to every approach with WD back and fsmash. Marios WD is super fast, and his fsmash is super fast and can be angled upward to cover the entirety of his attackable body, so i dont know if that would apply to IC's. But, it worked like hell for mario, so maybe with that tiny bit of extra distance the ICs get on their WD you could integrate the same strat, we both have DJ hitboxes after all

Tamoo

Smash Master
U were spamming that soooo much

I was punishing that as jiggs quite a bit.

U should learn to use it in moderation, it was like every other move was fsmash and ur just gonna get predicted and punished for it. :/

I wish there was something u could abuse againt falcon, he's too good :(

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
yeah all you would have to do is slowly nair closer and closer till you on the edge or dd up in your face and make you react. I play as falcon some so yeah that shouldn't be THAT hard to deal with just mess with you with dding and wding and make you afraid. one grab is all it takes sometimes even when your floatly you might just double jump out BAM you just kneed for it.

I'm much better now Falco isn't as bad the best way to throw them is down throw tech chase hey any ideas for tech chaseing with pichu I love it as falcon like niat they fall do a running bair which hits them if they tech in place and you can grab them if they teched away.

j3ly

Smash Champion
no tamoo lol, i dont abuse it so much - i just wanted to show you how amazingly boring it is playing somebody who just spams the same move, over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, you get the point. Was that an enjoyable set? Hell no, well no for me because i got 3-0'd, but i but i would have been boring as hell to watch, and i dont think you were having much fun either.

Against you i just spammed it every other move, but againts others i used it exclusively in reaction. Against you, ugh, it was just randomly thrown out there because i have to friggin idea how to cope with jiggs spam

i think i found the solution, play peach? lol, i dont think you have ever killed me off the side, its always an edgehog or a gimp. And you cant do either to peach, or mewtwo (but i dont like his movement).

I was merely showing you how boring the mario counterpart of your only strategy is, well extreamly undeveloped (lol) but counterpart none the less.

Man i wish i had a close jiggz friend who played like you do :(

(wack as ***)

no johns tamoo actually uses that strat to **** me, consistently as hell

Tamoo

Smash Master
I don't actually spam man, i develop strategies to counter things that people are throwing out at me :/

And a lot of arials that I use are in order to maintain the direction that i'm facing cos of jiggs 4 frame turnaround thing :s

If i spammed the same thing over and over again like you suggested, I'd get nowhere with jiggs

Doubles however, i spam like fuuuuuck lol :p

j3ly

Smash Champion
Yeh yeh feel free, you will be hard pressed though lmao. No 2 is nice, but generally it is an inferior combo video

Top Bottom