• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attn: Falco Mains

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
LOL!!!!! This thread is just funny.

Peace
Peace is for ***gots:laugh:

Anyway, Jiano, you got pwned, get over it. Sliq, be a good sport, even if you destroyed him.

AND THE REASONS FALCOS SUCK NOW IS BECAUSE THEY DON'T MIX IT UP!!! SHL IS NOT SURE FIRE!
Try something NEW maybe? Try uairing while dropping through a platform. Maybe you could SHFFL bairs to combo an opponent, try new combos, and the shine is NOT Jesus.

technomancer

Smash Champion
alright seriously any more direct quotes from my falco guide that I posted like just last month and I'm going to require citations

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Lol. Well, it may be from your thread, but oh wait. Yup citations may be required. Though i could say the same thing without reading your guide such as, Mathos doesnt spam shine and is still good (HE SPAMS LASERS SO IT DOESNT MATTER!!!!)

Peace (does this make me a ***got lol)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I like how all these people attack my skill personally. Good job being objective about what I said.

I quit playing Falco because EVERYONE plays Falco (among other characters that are also extremely prevalent).

I still play as him when I get taken to Corneria and **** like that.
and lose to Overswarm's Marth when you are a stock ahead!!!

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Wait, what? Lol, at first i thought that overswarm meant that sliq had 1 stock while overswarm had 0, yet overswarm won?!?!?! XD Well, im sure isai could pull off a win like that, but im not sure how many others could XD Just to make sure this isnt spam, the reason Isai could pull it off, is cuz he mains falcon and has amazing mingames.

Peace

Top Bottom