• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATTN: DK Boards. Help me out with this board.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'm going to do some clean up here and I don't want to get rid of anything you guys are actually using. For example though why are there two video threads? Which one should I leave open? Which one is the most current?

List some topics in here that need to be closed, need to be stickied, need to be unstickied etc. This will help me a lot.

Thanks.

Tujex

Smash Ace
We made a bunch of enw discussion threads.....which are all mostly floating around the first page. Most random "Rate my" or "video" threads can be deleted since we have mega-threads for those now.

CELTiiC

Dong 2 Strong
NNID
TBGCELTiiC
3DS FC
3840-7097-4621
I really don't think a Question and Answer thread is needed here, I tried making one but it really didn't work. So that's off the list i guess lol

Mith_

Smash Champion
wow too many stickies imo.
drizzt made a thread with every informative DK thread in it, that should be stickied. lemme find it rq.

edit: nvm its already sticked. i think we're good here hylian.

Blad01

Smash Lord
wow too many stickies imo.
Same here.

These topics don't deserve to be stickied, there are already in Drizzt's thread :

- DK Stage Discussion
- Move Discussion
- There are two guides stickied... We have to choose.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
actually we can unsticky both guides because of the links thread

KoSa!

Smash Journeyman
Is that Table of contents thread updated frequently though????

TheNix

Smash Journeyman
I also agree that a few threads should be un-sticky'd. As long as they are in the links thread, that's fine.

Top Bottom