• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATTN: ayaz, please rate my falcon

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
we played a bunch of games against each other and I would really like to get better.
So can you please rate my falcon? (what am I doing wrong, what am I doing right?)
thanks in advance.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
GG's knee you faired up quite well i must say, no johns but i havn't played brawl in a while hence why the first matches were really bad on my part. Excellent use of the wall jump also, I think you could ease up a bit on the spot dodging, cause if there was zero lag I could easily SH knee you out of it, from a competitive standpoint your looking all good, but try to implement raptor boost a bit more because it's a real nice chase, like in our matches I would do a Dair and in your stun start up a raptor boost to keep you on your toes.

good stuff, a bit too much lag (maybe cause iv been playing melee so much?) for me too play at my best but great stuff nevertheless.

Zeallyx

thank you ayaz:)
I really enjoyed our brawls
and thanks for the advice, I should learn to use raptor boost more, but most of the time I think it's too risky as it is so punishable >.<

WastingPenguins

Smash Ace
I'm dumbfounded that you thought this warranted a thread. I mean REALLY? Not kidding?

Try PMs next time.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
I hoping you come out to the next tournament. You will get better practice playing the Niagara/GTA ppl.

Zeallyx

I'm dumbfounded that you thought this warranted a thread. I mean REALLY? Not kidding?

Try PMs next time.
don't know how to send PM's and I didn't feel like figuring it out :p

a replay of me vs crzy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB7ahFzB55g

now you can all critique:)

and ayaz, yes you're right:) raptor boost is a good chase, I should really implement it in my game. thanks

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
I hoping you come out to the next tournament. You will get better practice playing the Niagara/GTA ppl.
yeah I went to max's the other day, it was pretty sick

tournys always seem to be on the days im unavailable :(, or some stupid thing pops up that stops me from comming, plus Niko's gone so iunno who's hosting the new tournys

EDIT: to send PMs (private messenges) click beside my name then a list of options will open up, click private message and I'll recive an reply to it, then check your messenges to read it (located at the top right hand corner of screen beside your name)

:)

DoB04

Smash Journeyman
well since the thread was already made, lets brawl ayaz! only time i fought you was in that threesome were it was all laggy.... lol

Top Bottom