• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attention P.E.I! Manitoba! and Montreal Quebec!

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
I will be taking a government program called Katimavik starting on September 17th and will be at 3 locations over a period of 9 months doing community work, so roughly 3 months at each location. Starting with...

1. Summerland, P.E.I. (September 17th - January 6th)

2. Stonewall, Manitoba {just 20 minute drive above Winnipeg} (January 7th - March 24th)

3. Montreal-Villeray, Quebec (March 25th - June 16th)

So if anyone wants to play me in Super Smash Brothers Melee, Super Smash Brothers Brawl or even Super Smash Brothers 64 feel free to post here so we may discuss...

unityole

Smash Lord
I will be taking a government program called Katimavik starting on September 17th and will be at 3 locations over a period of 9 months doing community work, so roughly 3 months at each location. Starting with...

1. Summerland, P.E.I. (September 17th - January 6th)

2. Stonewall, Manitoba {just 20 minute drive above Winnipeg} (January 7th - March 24th)

3. Montreal-Villeray, Quebec (March 25th - June 16th)

So if anyone wants to play me in Super Smash Brothers Melee, Super Smash Brothers Brawl or even Super Smash Brothers 64 feel free to post here so we may discuss...

maybe i should have a vacation and travelwith u? and bring my precious smishes 64 along.
lol ERIC WHY ARE YOU LEAVING SO SOON?

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
OMG West Coast is gonna need a new #1 for almost a whole year!?!?!?! WHY!?! WHY ARE YOU LEAVING US?!?!
lol as long as we can play online somehow with something. >;^]

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
DOUBLE POST HAX!

I know theres a community in Winnipeg Manitoba and Montreal Quebec of course.. BUT IS THERE ANYONE IN PEI that plays any kind of smash brothers?!

ultra_nYo

Smash Cadet
We're probably gonna be running a smash tournament of some sort during the period your around winnipeg. So come out if you're able to then.

zaf

Smash Lord
cant wait for ya to come to montreal. I have all 3 games on console, so you along with agony can come play some smash 64 lol

Tom8er

Smash Apprentice
hey man i'll be in summerside around December if your their. I may or may not look you up haha :) depends on how mcuh free time i have.

ultra_nYo

Smash Cadet
From what it seems the scene here is mostly into melee still. super-7 is somewhat mis informed as that community here is decently sized. Its not huge but the biggest touranment we've run had over 40 entries. Not huge but its not "dry" as he put it. He probably just didn't know things have been going on for the past few years.

super-7

Smash Journeyman
From what it seems the scene here is mostly into melee still. super-7 is somewhat mis informed as that community here is decently sized. Its not huge but the biggest touranment we've run had over 40 entries. Not huge but its not "dry" as he put it. He probably just didn't know things have been going on for the past few years.
no man im friends with abdi i know the talent around i meant its not as big as other cities like in bc where BO is from.

oh and BO im still big on melee but play brawl occasionally

ultra_nYo

Smash Cadet
The scene here isn't that big but I think the best players here can compete with the best players anywhere. It'll be interesting to see how well the talent here fares against other places. A guy from BC did come here and take part in a tournament a few years back. I think he finished 3rd. So maybe I'm over estimating our guys. I think his name was howard.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
The scene here isn't that big but I think the best players here can compete with the best players anywhere. It'll be interesting to see how well the talent here fares against other places. A guy from BC did come here and take part in a tournament a few years back. I think he finished 3rd. So maybe I'm over estimating our guys. I think his name was howard.
Ah yes I remember Howard telling me about that tournament.. However Howard is considered about 9th/10th on our BC PR and I am considered the best in BC if not then one of the best. ;)

However I look forward to some good competition while I'm in Manitoba anyway :)

If you guys can give me a challange then you guys may have some Top quality Canadian players for sure:bee:

super-7

Smash Journeyman
i am looking forward to it B.O.

and nYo i didn't mean to say we didnt have good players
i just said not as many play the game as
other cities i know our city has some really good competitors!

ultra_nYo

Smash Cadet
Honestly I think theres more players out there. We just don't know where they are. We havn't done a ton of advertising for our tournaments so a lot of people don't know that things are running. Its something we're hoping to fix.

ultra_nYo

Smash Cadet
I run the tournaments for smash in the city but I don't play the game anymore. Msg me on msn or aim and I'll forward you to the right people.

MSN: ultra_nYo@hotmail.com
AIM: GTnYo

Better to catch me on MSN as I'm not on AIM as often.

booshk

Smash Lord
ERIC UR GAY FOR LEAVING ME!!!!
:(:(:(

its ok
ill be waitign
to DESROY U WHEN U COME BACK :D:D:D:D:D

much luv
-big head

Top Bottom