• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attention Ireland! Aidan's Smashfest!

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Im planning on having a smashfest this weekend at my house.(All are welcome)Im thinking Friday or Saturday.There is going to be a mini tournament there too.We have 3 TV's and 2 Wii's.If someone else could bring a Wii that would be awesome.

I only bought brawl on Sunday so I still need Wolf,Jiggs and Toon link.That last level in Subspace is looooooong.I think we should have a brawl and melee tournament.

Anyone interested can post here or PM me and Ill give you my mobile number.I live really near Marley park(just to give you guys a rough idea of where it is)Ill gladly meet anyone at a more convenient location if they are having trouble finding the place.

Im also open to suggestions on the planned day,time etc.(whatever suits the masses)

PS If anyone coming has a problem with smoking let me know and ill tell the lads not to smoke in the gaming room(wont be a problem believe me)

Vorr1k

Smash Rookie
lol im up for that, i might have played you before at zacs house before 0.o im still learnin ye olde smash ropes for brawl atm bulkier movement n such, also melee im up for :O

o yeh we shud trade frend codes to playzilla

Eriatarka

Smash Journeyman
Grr, I'm not gonna be in Dublin 'till Sunday.. would happily give a shout out along with a Wii if there's anything going on that day though.

Pikaville

Cool Im gonna have Zac and the lads down anyways.You should come.There should be a decent turnout.

I also have all the characters now.

If people want I could have it on Sunday.

Ill post my friend code ASAP.

Lynkx

Smash Journeyman
LOL ireland sucks at smash but at drinking you 4stock anyone haha
You seem to really discourage us Irish smashers, Tears of Sephiroth, you have no faith in us whatsoever...

As for the gamefest thingymabob me and Gory are sure to be there. Could you pm me your mobile Aidan? To give us your address and whatnot. Don't worry, we won't stalk you for Smash tips if you give us your address... well, we won't do it THAT often.

nowe

Smash Rookie
ehh ill try and go if its all good with u dude!! but i dont really know anybody here cept gory and lynk who i met for about 10 mins cuz i got my *** wooped :p

ill see if one or two mates might be interested aswell if thats all good

btw pikaville which side of marly?? like whitechurch or or 3 rock or...

if you would rather not post it here ill pm u my moblie no or ill get urs or something

yea a brawl and melee tourny sounds amasing man

Gory snake

Smash Journeyman
Hate to sound like a ***** but smoking kills my asthma, any chance of no smoking?

Anyday is grand for me but Sunday would be the best day. And on closer inspection, Marley Park is miles away from where I live, what would be the best mode of transport from blanch?

Gory snake

Smash Journeyman
Continuing to ignore the highly intelligent, unnecessary remarks from the English smashers. I think we should send out an email to those on the smash mailing list Dave made, with all the details of the tournament.

On second thoughts, I cant make it to the tournament, I have no way of getting there. Unless Lynkx can find a way

Eriatarka

Smash Journeyman
Hey what's up with our English friends giving us grief..
bitter about us always beating yee in sports, eh lads?:p

Erk, turns out I can't even make it on the Sunday, sorry about that..:(

Pikaville

Hows about this weekend.(11 th July)Any day you guys want.

Ive reverted back to Pika in brawl.........

My house is literally right beside whitechurch.

If the Blanchards town lads could get to Stephens green I could collect you(in a car!)Everyone is welcome to crash there too.

Gory snake

Smash Journeyman
If it was on a Sunday I could make it, Friday Im busy and Saturday me and Lynkx are busy. I have to make it to at least one tournament this Summer!

Eriatarka

Smash Journeyman
Heh, I'm going to Oxegen this weekend.. how are peoples weekdays, are we just going for weekends because they're the traditional time for them or are people working/busy?

nowe

Smash Rookie
i was in at oxygen doing a delivery 2day its going to be great this year the main stage looks class dudes but i aint old nuff yet and the line up aint as good as last year but thats cust last year was one of the best imo

so was there no tourny last weekeend???
well if its happening this week just give me the day man

Pikaville

Oxegen was absoloutly crazy.

Anyone up for a tourney/smashfest this weekend?

More than likely friday.

Matt and Nathan like I said if you guys can get to Stevens green I can collect you.(The smoking thing is cool too :) )

Eriatarka

Smash Journeyman
Rage were stunning.. Viva la revolution and all that jazz.^_^
I'll be around friday, will happily head out to any smash related events.

Pikaville

Cool ill be finding out details today.anyone else?

Ill post here tonight with specific details etc.I cant wait to show you guys what Ive learned with brawl pika!

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
you guys should arrange either a big smashfest or another tournament so I can come over to meet some of you. Will need to know in advance though

Gory snake

Smash Journeyman
Any word on a smashfest this weekend? Matt is back sometime around then, so we should be able to go, unless Matt has something else to do, I cant go without my teammate. Also collecting us at Stevens Green is cool, I live right beside it, but how would we get home?

Hopefully there'll be one this weekend, I'm torn between Snake and Shiek/Zelda as my main so I'd like to play you guys to see how I'll do

Top Bottom