• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attention duelists!

Boxob

Smash Champion
My hair votes Tenki for best Avatar. Second place going to me, followed by the next person I see with something truly epic as there avatar.

Edit: spamspamspam.

Umby

Smash Master
I read it regardless. MT has its moments. Piro just needs his characters to stop being emo, except the one legitimately emo chick.

JiangWei23

Smash Journeyman
We lived in an orphanage because I had fired our parents. It was a very depressing time in my life since I didn't have any money so I was unable to screw the rules.

NNID
MasterHavik
Hey no fair, i'm getting in this mess. My pic might not be the best, but I have something really good on my computer. and here a hint the girls like him.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Umby would have totally won if his avatar and sig werent the exact same picture.
Mine may be off the site, but KH is still amazing

on a side note, i havent read MT in about a year, foloing those types of storys daybyday, is really annoying and i like to read them all at once, but i didnt think they were emo at all, relationships dont count. i just thought it was really angsty. but they broke that up everyonce in a while with a rentzilla so it was all good

on an even bigger side note, applegeeks anyone? i kinda wana get something AG in my sig or avatar

Top Bottom