• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATTENTION: Catonsville smashfest coming your way. 8/25

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAT

Smash Ace
Finally..god**** finally we have another Cville smashfest this Saturday. Here's the scoop(pretty like aho's):

Date:
Saturday, August 25

Place:
The Piano Man
624 Frederick Road
Baltimore, MD 21228

Fees:
$5 for singles
$10 a team for doubles

Format:
The usual. Unless there's a bizillion people, we're doing brackets, not pools. play wherever you can, as soon as you can.

Times:
Start showing up at 4:30, signups will start around then, and the tournament very soon after.
Because of the time, I'm going to have to start teams very shortly after the store closes, so we can get singles in.
In short, I will not wait for anyone. Teams will start at 5:10.

Also, everyone must be out by 12AM, no exceptions.

Set-ups info:
Everybody that can should bring a set-up. TV + cube.

Alright. I'd like to get some kind of an estimate as to how many people will show up, so post if you're comin or not.

So the only reason Catonsville smashfests don't have venue fees is because it's not actually a detriment to me to hold them. So as long as nothing goes wrong, they will stay this way. Please don't break anything/steal anything/bring that one cousin that nobody likes.

As always, have some fun with it all. Oh, and I plan to kick some major ***. So you ****ers watch out.

Frozen

Smash Lord
Catonsville Smashfests are amazing....always. I'll be there, possibly running/assisting with the brackets.

Either way, props to Hat for using the word detriment.

Lobos

Smash Master
i wish to attend. however, no clue how i could get there
Hitch.

This saturday at 4:30 ehh......this is alot closer than c3 and alot later so there is no way I can oversleep. I'll try to make it, won't know for sure till later this week.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i will be there if i somehow get out of working, which i probably wont.

so i probably wont be there

Lobos

Smash Master
Ok I am going to this shiZ! Trying to bring a setup too and guess what , I've been training <_< >_> *ninja vanish*

edit: my setup, do(can) I bring it?

hova

Smash Champion
i suggest not bringing a flat screen because they lag and not bringing a wii because they are an all around pain at smash tournies

-.- @ plairnkk

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Man I dunno if I'm bringing my Cube. Frozen says I can't bring it because one of the slots is evil, and my game disc stops the game randomly. I mean I see no problem, but I guess it could be annoying. >.> How about I just bring the Cube and play my Mega Man Collection on it?

EE - they are, only when it has to do with the exploits of Bowsertree.

Aero

Smash Journeyman
I'm looking for a ride. I'll be at UMD on the 25th, but I can be at any metro station.

Please?

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
Piano man...this joint should be hot

If I'm going, that is​

FOB

Smash Ace
I'll try to attend... 5 is a little late for me. If I end up going I'll have to leave at like... 8 >_> None the less I'll try. And I might be bringing a new smasher from the Olney area... (nobody knows about us)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
there is no metro that goes anywhere near here aero, unfortunately. :/

i will probably be there

HAT

Smash Ace
Seems like this'll be a decent turnout. Plank/Kirbstir, I'm gonna have to get a few matches in with you guys as friendlies as a venue fee for just you two.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Rei YOur Sig is TOO funny I might Try to come I know KC and Sage from my Krew are going but If its too far for them to drive im not gonna push it

Edit: Im not going...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom