• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATTENTION ALL TEXAS PLAYERS, PLEASE READ! VERY IMPORTANT! k? k

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I need to collect some information from anyone that I can that lives here, so please PM me here or on AIM/Skype with the following questions answered.

Do you organize any carpools for tournaments/Drive to tournaments?
Do you house for any tournaments?
How far out of city are you willing to travel for a tournament?

The sooner I can get all this info gathered, the better. Gonna try to get w/e I can as soon as I can.

Please and thank you.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
He's seriously trying to collect information. Don't treat this as a social thread.
"Hint hint", I guess.

Denti

Smash Master
I travel to every tournament I can. I won't travel if I can't afford it, or I have important plans like a wedding or prom or whatever. I house everyone for DFW tournaments now, almost nobody else does. The max I've driven is 6 hours, but that's because the next furthest region is 9 hours which is too far for me because they only get a 20-25 man turnout. I would travel further than 6 hours if the tournament was big enough, the bigger the more likely i'll travel. I practically organize every carpool.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
I pretty much travel to every tourney I can. I'm pretty much the backup carpool host in case Denti can't host carpools. I can travel to anywhere granted I have enough money.

I'm currently not able to house.

:phone:

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
It will have a point eventually, once I've gathered the necessary data from enough players.

Soon, all will be revealed.

Top Bottom