• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South Sig Shop

saberhof

Smash Master
pfft why did you open a shop here?, you couldv just made a new one in artworkemp and said it was only for the atlantic south.

i mean the title does say "Smash tournaments"

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
pfft why did you open a shop here?, you couldv just made a new one in artworkemp and said it was only for the atlantic south.

some ppl dont kno that part exists. plus i know eveyrone here. its like having a shop at home. i feel better. plus its easier for the atlantic south peeps. its all about makin it eaiser for the customer

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Geez, Iori wants OVER 9000!!!!! sigs made. XD
Hey hand no dice man don't spam me on a lame note think of the awsome ness of esps work heh hehe.

hey back off the eps you guys go spam some where eles, nice to meet you though

I'm not gonna lie I live in the MW T_T no sig for me lol.

Though my homemade sig is the pwnage ^_^

*Below*
hahahahha yours is good to no hateing here

some ppl dont kno that part exists. plus i know eveyrone here. its like having a shop at home. i feel better. plus its easier for the atlantic south peeps. its all about makin it eaiser for the customer
peep peep peep over here keepin it on the realz son. Yeah eps. :093:

Lenca

Smash Journeyman
hey eps..its me again.. =)

um...dang i hate to ask you this...but..you are the only one...lol

do you think you could make a sig..with cf/mario/shiek/dk/peach/marth/fox/falco/ and jig
in it (anyway you want)

with it saying...

LenCa - Everyone's Smash Brother

anyways..you have very nice work...i am greatly appreciative of the first sig you made me...
so i am greatly thankful either way. thanks

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
back off eps?...you know how easily i could bring this shop down, you dont threaten me...:)...
Saberhof- this thread was approved way back in the 1st couple of pages, so Eps is good.
Yeah... Eps's shop is completely welcome in the Atlantic South boards... I don't know why you would even want to shut down his shop. Not only do you have nothing to do with it, but it would only seem like a "i have the power to do something, so im going to do it."

And why would you even say "dont threaten me" when nobody threatened you... weirdo...

saberhof

Smash Master
he said to back off, i never did anything. and i would never do anything to shut down this shop, i like eps. ;)...

and take that back, im no weirdo.

saberhof

Smash Master
lol eps you gettin lots of attention huh. i c some of your work, and its gotten pretty weird...>_>....if you have msn add me, your my apprentice for a bit if you want.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
yes! ive always looked up at yur work as inspration and ideas! thxs alot! and i dont have msn but ill get it. i have aim-Badassoreo52 and yahoo- vegetrix

Press22

Smash Journeyman
Epsilon52 could you see if you could make me a Fox Sig with a with falco and fox both doing Fire fox/falcon Like one in the corner and one in the other in the Middle make it say Press 22 Please and Thank you!

Also Green Fox and White Flaco again Please and Thank you

CmRoddy

Smash Journeyman
Hey Eps.

Great stuff man. Love your work. I have a request to make.

Can I get a sig of a Red Sheik just doing a pose all badass like? nothing really specific. and can i get the color scheme to be Black/Red mostly? if you could also put a subtle Halo 2 reference in the background somewhere, like master chief, or the logo? something just to represent it? don't really need it to be huge though. just subtle. and in the bottom right corner have it say my name, CmRoddy in some cool black and red font. just be your creative self! :)

And (just to be secure) can i get a variation of the above with a Red Roy in there with the Sheik? just cause i second Roy so i want to see how both would look together.

sorry if this seems like i'm asking for a lot man, but i love your work. thanks a lot. you got my vote!

the sig i have i made myself on photoshop, but i don't really like it that much. thanks man.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
HALO IS AWESOME! FF7 IS AWESOME! MY FAV NYUMBER IS 52 AND THAT REQUEST IS YUR 52ND POST! u asked for alot but u see cool so ok i will.

CmRoddy

Smash Journeyman
sweet man. thanks alot. and i almost forgot about the final fantasy 7... could you add something reference to that too? sorry to push my luck... but that would be amazing.

Press22

Smash Journeyman
Hey, if ou already started then don't worry about it, but think you can add something with my little wave shine sig?

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
dude i was working on yurs but i dont have a pic of falco fire. just fox fire. so u fine if i cahnge the falco or can u get me a pic? i tried lookin but no luck

*edit.---got it nvm!

Press22

Smash Journeyman
Not what I was kinda looking for by saying fire I ment a GIF of them doing fire fox/ falcon in SSbm. If you can do that then great I'll check here later.

vericz

Smash Champion
Yoo Eps, good stuff. Can you do a request for my friend Zoro??
Have a Link in there, green and black background with a little red.
Text: Zoro: "The Metal One" and "what are the odds" somewhere in it.

I like you work so do what looks good to you.

Press22

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the correction, Like I said I don't play much with falco just Fox and Marth but, Falco and Fox doing their up B in the sig would look awesome

Top Bottom