• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South Sig Shop

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Hey this is iori can you do me a sig i feel left behind and rusty as a bolt.
Can make the back ground be green and the flame of iori be purple. the letter iori be red and the yagami be blue and can you make it hollow graffic where it shines and gose away thanks if i had rep point i would give them all to you. can you include :093:

i=========== y
o=========== a
r===========g
i ========== a
===========m
===========i
----Darkness

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
ok all this is possible but it could turn out ugly lol........i have some iori sigs lkeft ova from when io made some snk sigs............

Linguini

Smash Master
hey Epilson , could i get a a sig with a neat picture of ganondorf with my name, Linguini, and "Reppin them Carbs" in the right corner, be creative with whatever you want to do on this one, thanks alot.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Psh, all these sigs make me want to have a better one. This one is kinda plain and choppy.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
ive heard of u lol.........

ill be coming to innv if i can make it....

but yeah i havent been to enuff tourneys to be ranked just yet but ill be up soon.

i wish to play on the ga vrs 0ss.

Nite

Smash Champion
Epsilon- Did you see my request? Not trying to rush you. Just wanted to know if you saw my post. lol

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Alright, partner. I love your art (almost as much as I love Bakemonky's, but he's more of a background person). So here's the deal (hopefully you have these pics, if not, disregard this post and forget we had this conversation):

White Luigi (firesuit Luigi), preferably doing a sex kick, though I doubt you happen to have that exact pic
My name is Ice Mann
And the words on it would be either "The Red Stick Rapist" (singular, not a crew) or
"Sex Kick 4 Life". That's your decsision, whichever one sounds better
If any one of those requests are not possible (or easily attainable), then be creative as you can with a Luigi (preferably white). I like your creativity, it's what sets you apart.
Good luck

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Hey insteade of iori can you get me a

super sonic........................................the white sonic....... and hyper shadow sig

the back has to be green and white sonic is holding the earth

pics heres silver the white sonic

http://www.sega.com/sonic/community/fanart/gallery.php?image=2006_11/42_fanart_sonic_24.jpg

here is shadow, he is not in super

http://www.sega.com/sonic/community/fanart/gallery.php?image=2005_11/31_fanart_sonic_14.jpg

heres sonic he is not in super

http://www.sega.com/sonic/community/fanart/gallery.php?image=2006_09/40_fanart_sonic_11.jpg

try not to use sonic or shadow you can use the silver

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
all right eps the time has come..... to make me a sig.....

i want you to make me a sig outta this pic
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b247/klamath_84/Evil__s_True_Form_by_Chrishankhah.jpg
but make it smaller of course

Put in the Top right corner +KO+
and put on the bottom left "Support TN Smash"

and could u make me another sig just for kicks with this pic
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b247/klamath_84/Zelda_ruffles_by_solipherus.jpg
and put at the bottom "D-A-M-N those Boots are Sexay!" (without the dashes k?)
at Top right put +KO+

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
Hey Epsilon. Can you make me a banner with the Fox and Falco at the top in this pic?

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation...co&qh=boost:popular+age_sigma:24h+age_scale:5

If you could, work a Red color scheme for it. Preferably something flamy, but nothing over the top.

Put my name and my crew name in there too somewhere please.
Nite
Runaway 7

Thanks man. See you at Falcon Punchion!
opps i didnt see the flame request or the color scheme........ill start oav if ya want?

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
its supposed to be like that.........

its in the baclkground.........text in the foreground............therefore the back blurs cus the eye focuses on the front

its artistic cus im masking the fact that ganon is a cartoon adn the noodles are real.

iots clever......and i dont feel like "unblurring" it :p

Nite

Smash Champion
I saw what Linguini's was. lol.

Oh yea, Epsilon. If you would, could you just make one with the same Falco/Fox pic, just with a red color scheme. And if you could make the font a little more plain, preferably and Old English font for "Runaway 7" and "Nite". I don't need anything over the top, just something cool looking.

Thanks man.

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
dangg this is awsome i'll ask later gotta think of what i want my sig 2 be . And thank u for having this thread man this is awsome for the whole south!!. north = jealous and will now probally creat a atlantic north sig shop lol!.

3gods signature is just so creative and awsome

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
Alright, partner. I love your art (almost as much as I love Bakemonky's, but he's more of a background person). So here's the deal (hopefully you have these pics, if not, disregard this post and forget we had this conversation):

White Luigi (firesuit Luigi), preferably doing a sex kick, though I doubt you happen to have that exact pic
My name is Ice Mann
And the words on it would be either "The Red Stick Rapist" (singular, not a crew) or
"Sex Kick 4 Life". That's your decsision, whichever one sounds better
If any one of those requests are not possible (or easily attainable), then be creative as you can with a Luigi (preferably white). I like your creativity, it's what sets you apart.
Good luck

sry couldnt find ne pics of sexkickin luigi

heres ur corrected sig nite......so ****in picky up in tenn.......punks.....

:)

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Nice sig nite but, ice mans is cooler and more crazy hahaha

ps epsilon your name is cool but i really want to call you espion. Pokemon are cooler any way make that a sig for your self. I'm not telling you to do but it is a suggestion.

Top Bottom