• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATL South PSO-

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I hear DJ is trying to get PSO'ers back. I'd play too but my PSO GC corrupted, workin on hard level now... lol.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I would get online I just need a gamecube adapter. ;-;

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah I'd be on it but I tried downloading it once and plus I can't be on the comp all the time here need my own.

PLUS I'm in safemode haha. (Faster that way) I can play stepmania 3.6 on this but sometimes it lags xD

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I'd play it but My PSP screen is still damaged :(

isn't that series like PSU in handheld form?

Also nica and nite lets play sometime soon :)

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I'm about to get on and play right now. Join me on Sky block 1, lobby 5 if you wanna play :)

Laijin

Smash Hero
I'd play it but My PSP screen is still damaged :(

isn't that series like PSU in handheld form?

Also nica and nite lets play sometime soon :)
Yea its mad nice.
They take everything PSO and make it better.
Mags are gone completely. So if you play the beast race, your nanoblast is to transform into this ****** beast and **** everything you see.
And plus KFC's very own Colonel Sanders is playable

nicaboy

Smash Champion
ok i might play for a bit tonight when i come home from work. i gotta see cant say for sure. danny are you still playing a fomar? im sure i have extra stuff to help you out.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
isnt that psu style?

I dont really hate it but just like pso style alot more and junk.

I was playing with flamin roy but got ff9 side tracked lol.

Down to play around 1pm or so today guys before i head out tonight

-Chad-

Slackerator
Yeah it resembles PSU but they fixed everything that made PSU suck.

The only thing I miss is MAGs but I can do without them since they make you so broken hahah.

It's actually pretty wierd how they release Phantasy Star 0 which is more like PSO and then Phantasy Star Portable which is more like PSU kinda close together. Like they're different series at this point heh.

Nite

Smash Champion
I never felt like mags made you broken. Yeah, if you've got a level 200 mag at level 1, but in ultimate it's helpful.

And PSZ has mags. Imo, that game is harder than PSO. The boss fights are for sure.

황미영

Smash Champion
Lol, you can level up mags crazy fast and gain a lot of boosts when you are lower leveled.

I'm thinking of maybe playing this. I love PSO and still play it on GC offline. xD

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Mikey G you still gonna have to show/tell me where you got a safe, working DL for this... I'm still petrified from the virus I caught last time I tried to re-DL and install Schtack.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
So yeah, People Still play this game and it's still awesome!!

I play sometimes during the week With Nicaboy, Merc, Flaminy Roy, Onish, and unknown522.

Where you guys at?

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I haven't played this game in forever. I also just don't have the time to put into it that I did in high school when I played it by myself on my Game Cube. Those were the days. Level 125 days.

Top Bottom