• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atl South has no tact

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I got this.

Actually I don't infract many people because I'm looking for people who are doing things wrong brazenly. Most people just slip up and I don't think it's necessary to infract them for something they wouldn't have done had they realized it first. I've posted a few things in YLYL before I realized I needed to censor them.

That said, trolling mods and fishing for a reaction is pretty brazen, and I'm not looking to have you in my fan club, (which is pretty monstrous at this point and is not taking and more applications from you.)

Seriously the past 4 you sent weren't even filled out completely.

And GA Peach doesn't concern you but if you're really wondering Mike and I have talked/pm'd/infracted him MANY times for bad avatars.

This is pretty much the same response I would have made to GOD!.

Thanks Thomas :)

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
im calling out myself
cuz AL sug an they kno it cuh i tell them!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Your user name is GOD. That name implies you have power over everything.

:<

GOD!

Smash Ace
I'm not trolling or flaming. I'm serious.

Roxy don't delete my posts. It wasn't even trolling or flaming.

Basic points:
1) pm ing mods is a terrible system cause they aren't accountable at all. I've had two instances of this and I learned my lesson.
2) Just make GA peach change his avatar
3) exarch your job is to enforce the rules so do it, don't infract me for trolling when I'm being dead serious.

Edit:
Seriously the past 4 you sent weren't even filled out completely.
Lol this is what I'm talking about get over yourself.

Purple

Hi guys!
You're not getting the point. We can settle this via PM if you'd like. This isn't something that needs to be public; whether you believe it to be or not.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
In case anyone missed the irony of the end of this thread, I'd like to point that out now.

Either an amazingly clever ploy by that one poster two above this, or an incredibly idiotic one.

Nice job ATL South. But this whole thread has been very amusing from the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom