• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
How about the Ravens? They actually beat a *good* team, the Chargers. If the Redskins lost to the freakin Rams... gimme a break.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Brawl+ > 64? 64 > BBrawl? You haven't playe Brawl+ OR BBrawl for more than 5 minutes.. XD

l
loD just doesn't like 64 because he sucks at it.

Also, go to bed.

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
Well B+ is ok cuz its somewhat remotely a little bit similar to Brawl. I haven't played it too much, so I wouldn't know. 64 is annoying, cuz 0-death combos r so common. BB just doesn't make sense :O
Also, make me :laugh:

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
64 is a very concrete game. 'Don't get hit' or you'll die against a good opponent.

Melee has a lot of choices and variability. It takes a lot of skill in that you need a really good balance of technical skill and mindgames to win.

B
rawl is a very open game and, like Melee, has a lot of choices and variability. Sadly, it is SO open-ended that things like planking and excessive camping are encouraged. Although, this isn't really a problem at high levels, which is why it's still a great game.

Brawl+. BBrawl.

l
ol

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
I fell like the difference between being a n00b in melee and being a pro in melee is like

|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
Scale: - equals 50 hours of intense training

compared to brawl n00b to brawl pro
|--|
Scale: - equals 10 hours of intense training

Melee>Brawl xD

Kenrawr

Smash Master
You're cool mang.

But the Brawl vs. Melee vs. Brawl+ gots to go!

Edit: Sheesh. Isn't it past some of you all's bed times? xD

I'm looking at you Smash God/LLOD >:l

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Ben, whats up with your posts lately, completely different tone/thought process

GIMR- I knew that tournament was going to have trouble somehow, just had a feeling. Depending on sponsors is difficult.

Everyone else- get ***** by ATHF

ATHF- too good, play whatever you like, *insert cliche line of generic advice here*

BMX

Smash Lord
I think I posted like an idiot before. Plus, I hate people who complain about which game is better or more fun. It's subjective(at least the fun part) and just promotes more annoyance.

BMX

Smash Lord
I have. It's freaking amazing. I'm not complaining about you because you're not saying,

SF3 ALL DAY, BETTER THAN BRAWL!

It's all good, brah!

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
You're cool mang.

But the Brawl vs. Melee vs. Brawl+ gots to go!

Edit: Sheesh. Isn't it past some of you all's bed times? xD

I'm looking at you Smash God/LLOD >:l
LOL lloD was awake longer than I was. This is madness. I, for one, actually have 7 hours of work everyday, so I have an excuse.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
This thread got gay fast D:

anyways

GIMR i joke but yea the tourney sounded to good to be true

Just host another BTYF and I will be happy.

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
too goodz!
this has been on my mind for a while...how do you say too goodz irl? :confused:

Also, Pound 4 will be my first regional...tourney practice is what we all should be doing. Shado, Bionic, Kojin and the other Sonic mains have been helping me out, so hopefully i can take top 3 -_-. Lil B next time the Ultimate gaming zone is made, me, you, and shado are going to subway for the chicken bacon ranch sub.

too goodz?

SOVAman

Smash Hero
this has been on my mind for a while...how do you say too goodz irl? :confused:

Also, Pound 4 will be my first regional...tourney practice is what we all should be doing. Shado, Bionic, Kojin and the other Sonic mains have been helping me out, so hopefully i can take top 3 -_-. Lil B next time the Ultimate gaming zone is made, me, you, and shado are going to subway for the chicken bacon ranch sub.

too goodz?
YES we are!!!!!

and we can bring NKB too loooool

Top Bottom