• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Come over tomorrow for a bit if you want, bring action reply, I acquired you know what but I refuse to play with these God forsaken you know whats.

As for Sat, prolly good too, gotta double check but I wanna be jammin that WHOBO stream.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I'm going out with krystal today, so I won't be able to come over. I have off on sat. Is what I meant.

I can come over sat though, stream + action replay. Although, you may actually want to use the gen 5 stuff, they level up a lot easier and most of them are good

KageMurphy

Smash Master
You're a mad man, Steve. Its not working.

I'm going out with krystal today, so I won't be able to come over. I have off on sat. Is what I meant.

I can come over sat though, stream + action replay. Although, you may actually want to use the gen 5 stuff, they level up a lot easier and most of them are good
Sat should be fine then and I refuse, I want at least 3 regular on my team, I'll use garbz gen 5 for now tho.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
To be honest pikachu and wartortle are not keeping up well with my others at all.

I have a mole drill pokemon that evolves into Excadrill, who is top 20 in OU at the moment. I also have Timburr, who evolves into Conkeldurr, think of him as a beefed up machamp with different abilities. More HP, more attack, more speed, slightly less defense. I also have the leaf starter and the lilipup which evolves into actually a very formidable third form. Great stats across the board.

Pikachu will have to go bye bye soon unfortunately. Unless I hack in the surfing pikachu with a light ball.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Just a word of caution, in previous generations, if you hack in something like that the way it isn't supposed to be (i.e., an arceus, shaymin, or special event pokemon), the game auto-detects that and will have the pokemon not obey you, at all.

I can see phil's team now:

Mewtwo
Dialga
Palkia
Groudon
Kyogre
Rayquaza

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Just a word of caution, in previous generations, if you hack in something like that the way it isn't supposed to be (i.e., an arceus, shaymin, or special event pokemon), the game auto-detects that and will have the pokemon not obey you, at all.

I can see phil's team now:

Mewtwo
Dialga
Palkia
Groudon
Kyogre
Rayquaza
I forgot the implemented that in the game

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Did you at least take a game from the Almighty one
Nope. I was close to beating him the first game. Jason just too good...I lost to M2k in grand finals 0-3. I lost to Kismet 0-2 in winner's and beat him 3-2 in loser's finals. I 3-0'd Kadaj :troll:.

Only time I used Mk was vs Kismet's Falco game 5 and vs H1N1's Falco. I hate Wolf vs Falco.

Tiger also got 7th. She beat V1ce (PR'd 10th), Archer, Killanator, and some other guy. Caitie too good :). She almost timed out a TL on Castle Siege with Mk. Making the crew proud!!!

KageMurphy

Smash Master
^ Consider yourself lucky, new **** is mad confusing lol

Gull, tell Tiger good **** lmao, she can be PR'd in NC imo, Vice joins the ranks of many makes shes slain(in the game, not bed like Reset).

DIP

M

MysteryTigerTeen

Another one to my list and it all started with XLR8 :troll:

Also Here I is Tant :3

M

MysteryTigerTeen

I'm up for a pic. but the thing is getting all of us together and figuring where we would meet up

pharoahe monch

Smash Rookie
I got bored and decided to see what's up

how has everyone been

well actually I don't care really I already know how most of you been

Top Bottom