• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

atention all people

knightofredeemtion

Smash Rookie
these are some match ups that i would like to know the winner and reasons for your choice
falco/marth
fox/ganandorf
ike/lucas
rob/marth
ike/marth
lucas/ness
and last but not least
sheik/zelda
please send answers and reasons
knightofredeemtion:ohwell:

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
:flame:
Issues like these, where the match up either is undetailed or hasn't been discussed, makes me wonder why no one feels like trying to do a Giant Match Up Chart for people to access, with links to the various match ups. Sorry dude, but you would probably need to ask each specific board about who would win in a specific fight.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
Issues like these, where the match up either is undetailed or hasn't been discussed, makes me wonder why no one feels like trying to do a Giant Match Up Chart for people to access, with links to the various match ups. Sorry dude, but you would probably need to ask each specific board about who would win in a specific fight.
I thoguht someone did already...

UncleSam

Smash Master
I just checked out that thread today and it is outdated...
you can always go th those characters MU discussions and form an opinion for yourself

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
I am sure someone could do it. It doesn't look that hard to do. I just don't see how the Chart itself is made and updated.

POKE40

Smash Lord
In order to make a new updated mass chart, each character board must contribute to mass chart.

That means each character board must:
1) Finish all character match-ups
2) perhaps notify the creator(s) of the mass chart of any updates

It'll require some cooperation and matienence, but it is plausible.

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
In order to make a new updated mass chart, each character board must contribute to mass chart.

That means each character board must:
1) Finish all character match-ups
2) perhaps notify the creator(s) of the mass chart of any updates

It'll require some cooperation and matienence, but it is plausible.
I meant the actual chart itself, not the information for it! Talking with people and learning about the match up is simple. It's the chart itself that annoys me. I want to figure out how to make one. If I could copy a Blank One and modify it at will some how, that woud be awesmesauce. But I dunno how that woks.

POKE40

Smash Lord
I meant the actual chart itself, not the information for it! Talking with people and learning about the match up is simple. It's the chart itself that annoys me. I want to figure out how to make one. If I could copy a Blank One and modify it at will some how, that woud be awesmesauce. But I dunno how that woks.
Perhaps Microsoft Excel :laugh:

Then again there is Microsoft PowerPoint 2007...
I have it and I think it could be pulled off.

idk.
It just wouldn't look pretty...

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
Perhaps Microsoft Excel :laugh:

Then again there is Microsoft PowerPoint 2007...
I have it and I think it could be pulled off.

idk.
It just wouldn't look pretty...

How would you upload it? Althought it would indeed work on Microsoft Excel. And woud you just save it a different time with each update and bring it onto the boards on that different file each time?

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
these are some match ups that i would like to know the winner and reasons for your choice
falco/marth
fox/ganandorf
ike/lucas
rob/marth
ike/marth
lucas/ness
and last but not least
sheik/zelda
please send answers and reasons
knightofredeemtion:ohwell:
Falco vs. Marth is in Marth's favor.
Fox absolutely destroys Ganondorf.
Ike beats Lucas.
Marth beats ROB.
Marth bats Ike.
Lucas vs. Ness is 50:50, they're the same character.
Who uses Sheik and Zelda seperately and does well? 50:50

In a nutshell.

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
1)Falco vs. Marth is in Marth's favor.
2)Fox absolutely destroys Ganondorf.
3)Ike beats Lucas.
4)Marth beats ROB.
5)Marth bats Ike.
6)Lucas vs. Ness is 50:50, they're the same character.
7)Who uses Sheik and Zelda seperately and does well? 50:50

In a nutshell.
Not to troll you, but...

1)He asked for reasons why.
2)Who doesn't?
3)He asked for reasons why.
4)See 1+3
5)See 1+3
6)They are not the same character!
7)They play completely differently from eachother, so of course people might choose one over the other. They did that in Melee...

I feel like a Troll now. I'm not arguing with you except for the last 2, but I'd like to know why too...

If it really was a problem, you could always just present it as an external link.
I suppose, but that honestly feels lazy.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
Not to troll you, but...

2)Who doesn't?
4)See 1+3
5)See 1+3
7)They play completely differently from eachother, so of course people might choose one over the other. They did that in Melee...
Eh, its not like it matters; this'll probably be closed when the mods make their trips. (No offense, KoR)

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Not to troll you, but...

2)Who doesn't?
4)See 1+3
5)See 1+3

I'm not arguing with you except for the last 2, but I'd like to know why too...
I'm not quite sure you read that right. I was trolling the OP. I happen to main Ness and Mario, I'm fully aware that they're different.

Marth beats everyone with the exception of Meta Knight, Snake, and DK. Knowing this, I was able to tell him half the matches. Marth wins because of sheer range and dancing blade. Oh. You staled your Fair by outranging everyoneone and their mother already? Quick fix, DB. Your moveset is refreshed, and you're safe to ****.

Ness vs. Lucas is arguably 55:45 in either's favor because they can poke at each other's weaknesses. Ness has better aerials, he can bring Lucas to a aerial dependant stage and take him to school. Lucas can take him to any neutral and pick him apart with jabs, tilts, etc. They can both gimp each other fairly well, Lucas moreso than Ness. Lucas has a number of recovery options that Ness just doesn't have. If Lucas has to recovery low, he's easily done in. Debatable, depends on MU experience, etc.

In Melee, Sheik was amazing and Zelda was trash. In Brawl, they're both pretty bad. Sheik has few kill options. The formula goes "Rack up damage with Sheik, kill with Zelda", because once you switch, smashes will be fresh and ready to kill. That's how you use the combo most effectively.

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
I was the one being a Troll (I actually need to re-learn all the definitions behind Trolling and being Trolled and junk). Your responce should have answered the questions the Origonal Poster needed. Now the world can rest at peace.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Sorry KightofRedeemtion this has already been done before. Just go to Deadliest Brawl and they have a new machtup each week. Sorry.
This thread was dead. Why did you feel the need to revive it?

Top Bottom