• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Assassin in Altea Mafia Game Start (Long Live the King)

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
My mod powers can confirm only Kon and Pokechu were online at the time the post was removed, so they were the only people who could have seen it.

Though if you still don't feel like continuing the game, then that's fine. Better to look after yourself ahead of something like this, of course.
Wow... being a mod must be really rad! :'^)

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
So you're the assassin? Well,
<<=======

I was sitting right under your nose this whole time and you never noticed a thing. I was worried my avatar would make me the obvious target, but apparently not. :p

I was actually about to switch my vote to you just before Kon called to end the phase early, too. Dunno if that would have convinced you to target me instead or not.
Darn.

Well, I did suspect you, the host can confirm that in my PM I narrowed it down to you and Ura.

Guess I should have went with Kon trying to make you look like a guard as opposed to picking the one that no one was touching with a ten foot pole.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I found it kind of funny how I got the King role, when I'm probably the most obvious target here. Moderator (of the FE section, no less, though that wasn't a thing when the game started), Marth main in every Smash game he's in, probably the biggest FE fan among the players here, and my avatar was literally of a royalty-related class from another game series which you all should play. I'm more surprised I wasn't immediately shot upon entering the game. :p

I had narrowed down the suspects for the assassin to Holder and Ura and was just coming here to change my vote when Kon posted about ending the phase. Would have picked Holder first, of the two, which apparently would have been the right move since lynching Ura would have gotten me killed.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
So you're the assassin? Well,
<<=======

I was sitting right under your nose this whole time and you never noticed a thing. I was worried my avatar would make me the obvious target, but apparently not. :p

I was actually about to switch my vote to you just before Kon called to end the phase early, too. Dunno if that would have convinced you to target me instead or not.
He did say it was either you or Ura :p Edit: Ninja'd by the next page.

Last edited:

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Huh, what do you know? It sounds like the game could have worked itself out all in one indefinite phase.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Darn.

Well, I did suspect you, the host can confirm that in my PM I narrowed it down to you and Ura.

Guess I should have went with Kon trying to make you look like a guard as opposed to picking the one that no one was touching with a ten foot pole.
It was my intention to not touch two people, neither would be the king.

I was actually fully expecting to die attempting to lynch the king, because that way the king would for all intents and purposes for the uninformed be suspected to a guard as a guard would come up trying to lynch them. Which in term puts them in the most safest position.

And the two that would be untouched would be the ones most likely to be targeted by the assassin instead, with a two net barrair just in case one of them is the assassin, which it did turn out as you and ura were the two that were untouched.

Despite the informed and uninformed positions of mafia and town are reverse here does not mean we are not playing mafia. Just instead of the mafia trying to dupe the town, its the town trying to dupe the mafia. And force the assassin, you down a predictable path for victory for us.

If you have to win a game through random lynching, then you are completely refusing to use manipulation in a social game.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
I had narrowed down the suspects for the assassin to Holder and Ura and was just coming here to change my vote when Kon posted about ending the phase. Would have picked Holder first, of the two, which apparently would have been the right move since lynching Ura would have gotten me killed.
. . . Well. Glad i spoke up first.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I found it kind of funny how I got the King role, when I'm probably the most obvious target here. Moderator (of the FE section, no less, though that wasn't a thing when the game started), Marth main in every Smash game he's in, probably the biggest FE fan among the players here, and my avatar was literally of a royalty-related class from another game series which you all should play. I'm more surprised I wasn't immediately shot upon entering the game. :p

I wasn't thinking at all in terms of moderators or avatars lol.

Huh, what do you know? It sounds like the game could have worked itself out all in one indefinite phase.
Really I think this kinda game is built more like those tabletop versions where it is all decided in one phase.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
I for one suspected Moydow of King immediately for those very reasons.
Really I think this kinda game is built more like those tabletop versions where it is all decided in one phase.
I wouldn't have minded listening in while you guys play this over discord audio chat.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Late, but...

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudge that sucks, ah well, lesson learned, life goes on, etc.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I was Caeda.

I'm literally Moydow's waifu lmao.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I only put in FE12/3 only Units except for Marth and Caeda as I was mostly inspired by the last prologue chapter in New Mystery. I even quoted a scene from it at the start of the game.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Since it's clearly following the seventh platoon, now I'm just wondering whether or not anyone got Roderick lol.

Top Bottom