• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Ask the next person a question

Best Final Fantasy character?

• Total voters

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
probably piano tbh

if you could only listen to one band or artist or video game soundtrack or etc, what would it be?

:phone:

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
I probably would, if I had to.

Would you rather be best friends with an internet frequenter, or just a normal, everyday person?

The Fail Tracer

3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Because you don't have wings.

If I refrain from feeding the troll, does that make me the troll by preventing it from eating?

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
because last time you fired up one of your old sega tapes in made you a waffle.

some references are just too good to pass up, eh?

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Coffee and chocolate are both pretty close

What do you want to be when you grow up? /typicalquestion

Jasou

Smash Ace
Honesty. I'd much rather hear the truth even if it sometimes hurts. (applied to almost any part of my life)

What fighting games do you enjoy outside of smash?

The Fail Tracer

3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Only Persona 4 Arena and Blazblue.
Also, I totally agree with you about honesty. I feel gullible and stupid when people lie for no reason, and then I believe it.

What's your favorite piece of artwork ever, or at least one of them?

Jasou

Smash Ace
Because if it was too easy then the people who don't really need it would try to get it.

@Sly: Awesome I play those two games as well, i'm bad at them though because I haven't played them enough. They are extremely fun though.

Why can't we all be equal?

The Fail Tracer

3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Because there will always be someone who looks down upon others who don't live up to their expectations. Why? Honestly, I... don't know!

I can also agree with you about P4A and BB. Except, I'm not usually very good at games no matter how long I play them because I'm not a very quick lesson-learner. :(

Random question, but, have you ever seen any MatPat videos (Game Theory)?

The Fail Tracer

3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
No, but looking him up, he seems to make some interesting videos as well.

What's your favorite instrument, other than guitar or piano?

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
The Drums. I don't know why too, I can actually play the Trumpet really well. I can't play the drums.

What video game has made the most impact on your life?

The Fail Tracer

3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
I will honestly say that the Professor Layton series changed me as a person. I mean, it didn't really change me 100% completely, but it really helped. Not only are there very emotional moments in that series, but Layton himself is a perfect role model. Playing enough of his titles really makes me reflect on how well I behave in real life. Every so often, I act like a complete jerk, but I am reminded EVERY single time that the awesome, kick-butt Professor would never do that, so I try to right my wrongs and keep them from escalating.

Red or light blue hair?

The Fail Tracer

3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Tactician. You probably saw that coming from a mile away, but if there's anything I'd want to do in battle, it would probably be to give commands, as if I'm playing a game of Chess. I also like the idea of being able to fight and use magic, along with giving commands.

Why in the world did I vote for myself in this thread's poll? I feel so guilty now. D:

The Fail Tracer

3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Well that's a pretty difficult question. Let me break it down as best as I can, though:

First, you ask "why." The word "why" can also be interpreted as a sentence starter, such as in this sentence:

"Why, it's so sunny outside, I could crap myself!"

In this instance, "why" is used to preface an exclamation; "A remark expressing surprise, anger, or pain. I underlined "surprise" because that is the way that example is shown.

Now back to "Why is butterscotch?". The next word in this question happens to be, "is." Normally, I would expect you to define "is," but I'm feeling generous today, so I'll do it for you: Is = what something exists as; a preface to an adjective, or describing word.

Now back to your question. "Butterscotch" is the next word. Assuming you need no background or description for this one (since EVERYONE knows about butterscotch), I will just answer your question from here:

"Because I long for a vacuum cleaner."

That required a lot of research, but are you satisfied?

Top Bottom