• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Ask the next person a question

Best Final Fantasy character?

• Total voters

Jasou

Smash Ace
In my way of describing it, it's doing something stupid. It's normally unintentional and you didn't mean to. The main reason for it to occur would be lack of attention. I've also seen a lot of my friends use it the same way.

What are you doing on new year's eve?

Tacel

Smash Lord
My family has a tradition of staying home, watching three movies, eating a lot, and chocolate fondue. Always fun.

What's the reason you chose your avatar?

Tacel

Smash Lord
5'11''

What sized show do you wear in the opposite gender's show size? :o

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
In my dream I was in a beautiful forest which was so amazing. It was all so vivid and detailed that I thought I was in heaven or something along the lines of that, so I touched myself on the face to find out I was dreaming. I wandered through this beautiful place just to find that people were trying to kill me... blah blah blah I lived and one of them questioned me said something about me not being an "Excovotioner" just as he was dying from the knife wound I had given him.... yeah... This dream was a lot more normal than the ones I usually have lol. inb4didn'treadlol

Is it easy to make you feel awkward?

Tacel

Smash Lord
Son, I think it's time... to tell you... You're a tire.

What would you do if I didn't ask a question?

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
i always just sucked on it for a while without keeping track of licks. ask mr. turtle, i bet he knows.

you wake up and find this next to you in bed

what do?

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
i dunno. the Vannilite line is kinda pushing it, but Chandelure definitely makes up for it. i've seen no gen 6 pokemon (other than
the chair from Pikachu on Acid
), so I can't exactly make any conclusions on that just yet.

what LPers do you recommend? (other than big ones like ChuggaConroy, NintendoCapriSun, BikdipOnABus, etc.)

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
NintendoCapriSun is totally my favorite, just sayin'. But since that's not what you asked, I'd say try Lancun or SirRonLionHeart.

Who inspires you the most out of anyone in the world?

Jasou

Smash Ace
It's a good but tough question. I'd have to say I get the most inspired by Dr.PeePee. He puts in a lot of effort to be good at Melee and gets what he paid for. Which can be applied to things outside of gaming.

Who do you trust the most?

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Myself.

What type of person do you tend to be close friends with?

The past two people I've been closest with were the valedictorian for my HS and the other guy who I went to college with and is now doing high level biotech stuff in Cornell. Generally speaking both of them were not only gifted at what they had to do, but they knew a lot about everything outside of school and had their own theories. At Uni. lab, Sam would come in with Walden, I mean the last place you would expect to find a work of Thoreau is in a science lab. We would often just talk about anything and everything, pandering on and on about subjects without really committing to a single topic of interest. They were just great guys to talk to because they were willing to talk about anything at any time. I also want to add that they were great guys period and the discussion was always open and mutual with barely any attempts at one upps-manship.

If you had to choose between watching either college or professional sports, which one would you choose and why?

Jasou

Smash Ace
Professional, because I don't really have a college i'm rooting for. It's pretty fun to watch good soccer sometimes.

If you could pick a 2nd language to speak fluently without effort which would you choose?

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
I realize I'm answering with the most common answer possible on these forums, but... Japanese. Not only do I really want to be able to play stuff like Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, but everything about their written language is just somehow really cool-looking.

What do you have a collection of?

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
while my pony collection is quite large, i seem to have an even greater amount of bottle caps.

if you were to put King Sombra in a fan game as a boss, what would his battle music be? (if his battle were to consist of two forms, you have the option of putting a different track for each form)

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
just play brawl :p

in Miss Rarity's whining voice "This harness is too tight. Can't you loosen it? Why do i have to wear this?"

Top Bottom