• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Ask the next person a question

Best Final Fantasy character?

• Total voters

Elucifur

Smash Apprentice
WRONG ANSWER.
"Because rain and snow make the sky look beautiful when things are slowly falling from it." is the correct answer. Same with falling leaves during autumn.

Because it's cream. Take that anyway you will.

Why do lemon-scented things smell so good?

AGuyNamedRaf

Smash Journeyman
Nah, she was a biznatch and now I can visit the strip club without feeling guilty.

Does the next person own any keepsakes (like good luck charms or something someone special gave to them)?

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
lol at strip club. I told you, why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
It will. our side will be called brains in our shorts, theres will be called the dorky brains in our hearts.

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
Does the next person own any keepsakes (like good luck charms or something someone special gave to them)?
Not really.. Except my class ring from grade school, I guess.
Edit: So now you ask a new question? Well, the answer is no.. Atleast I don't remember listening to that.

What's up with derailing the game? >:|

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
Nope.

Does anybody like linkin oark? ( I love them, but in a non gay way. )

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
pudding. Yes, I do.

Does anybody actual watch TDA/TDi pver the age of 15?

Elucifur

Smash Apprentice
Does South San Francisco count? I've lived there.

Don't you just love bonfire parties in backyards?

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
Depends if this "knowing" ends the next morning or not, if you know what I mean.

Don't you just hate when you accidentally hit a nerve on your elbow onto something and it makes your whole forearm hurt a little? (Just happened to me. >_<)

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
Not really.

Why did it take me several months to figure out that Natural Killer Cyborg's theme's (guitar, or whatever was used that is supposed to sound like one) is almost completely built on one of the background riffs of Michael Jackson's Beat It? (I seriously just realised that.. It bothered me for a long time, because I noted that NKC's theme had something familiar in it.)

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
There here right now, speaking to you. MY demon blood comes out between 10:30 and 11:30. Ask roacherman.

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
Yes.

The next person agrees with me that you haven't seen traffic until you go to NYC or LA.

you can word that one into a question for me.

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
Yep.

Next person know that la is i fact first in traffic, and that atlanta is actually 12th.

Google it.

Elucifur

Smash Apprentice
Quit being lazy and reword the sentence into a question yourself.

When's the last time you've gone swimming?

Top Bottom