• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Ask the next person a question

Best Final Fantasy character?

• Total voters

Elucifur

Smash Apprentice
I'm Filipino. I was born in the Philippines, then I moved to California when I was one.

Do you call your family members Tito, Tita, Lolo, Lola, etc?

Elucifur

Smash Apprentice
Sort of. Smashboards has quite a bit of people, so it was possible.

When will they release another Fire Emblem game?

Elucifur

Smash Apprentice
Well, I sort of dislike when people use characters yet know nothing about them or the games they came from. Like for me, I've played Pokémon games (Jigglypuff), Mario games (Peach), MOTHER 2 (Ness), MOTHER 3 (Lucas), and Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (Ike), Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn(Ike, again), Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (Marth).

Anyway, if you DO decide to play Fire Emblem because of Ike, play Path of Radiance, then Radiant Dawn. Those are the only two games he's appeared in with his Brawl incarnation being modeled after him in Path of Radiance. Radiant Dawn is the sequel where he gets ugly and bulky.

Was that too much?

Elucifur

Smash Apprentice
I'd say because the voice actor's voice just got done voicing him for Radiant Dawn, so he got used to it and did the same thing for Brawl. His PoR clothing was what he was first introduced in. Ragnell is his signature sword. Most of the important Fire Emblem characters have signature weapons. Elincia: Amiti, Marth: Falchion, Ephraim: Siegmund, etc.

What should I play? Pokémon or Brawl?

UberMario

Smash Master
It's what keeps your head on.

What does CTRL + ALT + DEL have anything to do with a Task Manager?

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
No.

Howcome a thread that was posted in yesterday was at the bottom the page already?

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Because you scared them away.
Because people posted in the other threads more than this one
Why can't I stop getting sick? >.>

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
because people don't think it tastes good but they are WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!

Why can't there be a fruit that tastes like a vegetable >.>?

UberMario

Smash Master
Vegetables are myths. They're either leaves (cabbage), tubers (like potatoes), roots (like carrots) or fruits (like corn/rice/eggplant)

Care for me to divulge more on this subject?

Top Bottom