• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Ask the next person a question

Best Final Fantasy character?

• Total voters

Divine Grace Maryse

Class of 1979
Premium
Okay, let me see here...

Smash 64: いいえ
Smash Melee: Two thumbs-up from me.
Smash Brawl: いいえ
Smash 4: はい
Smash 4 DLC: Indifferent about this one.
Smash Ultimate base: いいえ
SSBU Vol.1: Indifferent about this one.
SSBU Vol. 2: Definitely いいえ to this. :ultpyra::ultmythra: are my girls.

Are pineapples your favorite fruit? :bowser:

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
No, Mine is probably Raspberry, though Pineapples are up there

What is the likelihood of Ashnard ever getting into Smash 6?

KingofFools

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-3456-3835-9202
"Wow, I think that's the quickest chararacter ban we've ever had."

Will we ever get a sequel to Tomodachi Life?

D

Deleted member

Possibly. I don't think its impossible, weirder revivals have happened, but I think the more likely outcome is some sort of spiritual successor

Favorite non smash fighting game

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
No, I don't drink Coffee

What characters would you like to see get Mii Costumes in Smash 6?

Divine Grace Maryse

Class of 1979
Premium
:4miibrawl: - paul phoenix from tekken.
:ultswordfighter: - siegfried or nightmare from soulcalibur. Hell, I would even settle for mitsurugi.

Do you play as one of my girls from team maryse as a "for funsies" sort of character? :bowser:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
If you mean some of your mains, then I sometimes Peach and Daisy although I'm not very good at them. I'm trying to get better at Pyra and Mythra, though lately I've been trying to take a lot of my main and secondaries not as seriously in matches, aside from competitive arenas.

What's your favorite streaming service, if any?

D

Deleted member

It passed already and I'm British so no

Will you watch any of the upcoming game events (Summer Games Fest, the Xbox show)

D

Deleted member

A bit more depth than the first. I'm not expecting the Mario movie to be a masterpiece but I could use some more character stuff. Also Wario

Opinions on Pikmin?

D

Deleted member

Pikmin seems like a cool franchise, although I have the first game for the Wii and I still haven't touched It. Maybe I will someday.

Favourite LEGO game?

D

Deleted member

Nope. Ill be working and am not a big vacation guy anyway

Any interest in NASB? Hopes for the sequal?

D

Deleted member

Doctor Who. There's a lot of comedies or such I could pick and I don't love every era but in terms if a TV show I've spent the most time with there's no competition

Which consoles so you own?

darkvortex

Smash Lord
I honestly don't know. I don't wanna say something I don't own but I don't own anything I dislike

Have you played smash remix? Who did you play \ enjoy

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
No I haven't

What is a character you'd like to see in Smash that most people would consider unlikely?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
I'm in love with her design,

Who would be your most wanted Legend of Zelda Newcomer to be added in the next Smash?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Tetra. She's one of my favorite characters from Wind Waker, which is not only my favorite Legend of Zelda game, but also my favorite video game of all time, period. Skull Kid from Majora's Mask is a close second.

Would you like see a Super Mario Bros. Wonder mode added as a DLC "Extra Game Style" to Super Mario Maker 2?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
While I've never played a Digimon game before, Palmon is honestly kinda adorable.

If Mario Kart 8 Deluxe were to get one more wave of DLC characters, which three characters would you add? They can character who debuted in Mario games, charcters who debuted in Donkey Kong games, or major characters from any other Nintendo franchise.

FazDude

Smash Master
Not counting the leaked-but-yet-to-be-announced newcomers, Plankton. All of them are very solid, though!

Which Assist Trophy do you want playable the most, and who would you replace their AT role with?

Last edited:
Top Bottom