• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Ask the next person a question

Best Final Fantasy character?

• Total voters

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
Well, it would be like Brawl but mcu edgier, Snake would use guns, male characters would have gigantic muscles just like in comic book and female characters would be sexualized as **** (even the Villager). Each hit would make bleed the opponents and Final Smash would work like a Fatality in Mortal Kombat.

Would you be happy if Nintendo make a Mushroom Kingdom Warriors with obscure characters ?

Wiinner159

Smash Hero
NNID
Make a guess...
3DS FC
2251-6491-9042
Honestly, despite the HUGE heavy hitters of BOTW and Odyssey, I had a lot more fun with Hollow Knight, with A Hat in Time being a pretty close second.

If you could have Nintendo take over the reigns of any non-Nintendo video game franchise to make just ONE game, which franchise would it be?

Wiinner159

Smash Hero
NNID
Make a guess...
3DS FC
2251-6491-9042
Midnight, when there's the least amount of people around to bother me and the best time to be alone with my thoughts (in the good way!).

What's the dumbest thing you've ever seen someone else do?

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
My American History teacher, Mr. Pongras, taught us about the tragic events at Pearl Harbor in his class one day. He was talking about how the Japanesse flew over the Pacific to reach Hawaii. When he was talking about that, someone asked in front of everyone if he was talking about the Pacific Ocean or the Pacific Continent.

What was the funniest thing you have ever seen someone do?

Last edited:

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
Mario Galaxy 1. Certainly my favorite game in my childhood. I find it perfect today. Great music, great gameplay, passed so many hours on this game. Sometime, I heard the song of Rosalina's story, and I remember those great times. It makes me really nostalgic.

On a more funny note, do you have any old console you play (whether you were born or not when it comes out) ?

GhostM

Phantom
Old consoles that I play are GameCube, Wii, and Xbox 360. Have played other consoles such as the PS2 and the original Xbox because of cousins.

Who do you think is going to be the next dlc character revealed at e3 tomorrow?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
I am holding my breath out for Sora.

How many pokemon do you think will be introduced in Pokemon Sword and Shield?

D

Deleted member

Kinder Bueno (not sure if there's an english name)

Favourite member of the F4 or DQ Hero?

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
whoever the default for smash is because i basically know nobody from DQ that isn't a slime.

if you could cross over any two properties in a "characters of X, premise of Y" style, what would the result be like?

Voodoo7995

Smash Journeyman
I don't really know, but I have been wondering what it would be like if Street Fighter was more like Pokkén... Then Terry Bogard could be DLC, and maybe a Pokémon or Heichachi from Tekken?

If you could pick between 'Super Meatboy' or 'Monokuma (From Danganronpa)' as the next Smash Bros DLC, which would you choose, and why?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Super Meat Boy, because I know way more about it

Which Real-Life Location would you choose to base the next Pokemon Region off of?

JoZerp

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW 6326 4459 2403
Peru, from what i know it had a lot of ancient civilizations and many "gods" pokemon could be based on them. (not like solgaleo, it's the sun, but not what i'm thinking) They even have other strange beings like Tunche.

What if a character you don't like make his/her way into smash?

Voodoo7995

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't be mad, although I would wish that a different decision would be made in the future... Characters like Geno, are ones I have no idea who they are, and don't want in smash, but I'd be happy that we got anyone at all, and it would be nice to see fan's of that character's reaction.

If you had the power to change the world we lived in to that of a video game, which game would you choose?

D

Deleted member

Mario Party 5. The dream theme seems appropriate for the changing of the world.

What was the best thing that happened to you during your high school years? :bowser:

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
I traveled one day into the future to defeat a fat cyclops who threw books at me. True story!

If you had a penny for every time a teenage girl said "y'all", how many millions of dollars would you have?

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
A number that high is impossible to count, so I would essentially have infinite money.

You can get a button which you can use 200 times for any food of your choice, or, you have a button that can be used infinite times but stays as your favorite food at the time you got it. It will never change. Which button?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Toad is my least wanted, no reason for suggesting him persuaded me into a different thought AND he is a move for Peach sooooo....

What Pokemon would you like to see added into Pokemon UNITE

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
If I had to pick between these two, Tea... but if I could add hot chocolate, that would be my answer

What is your fave fan made Smash Moveset you've came across?

FazDude

Smash Master
The Waluigi moveset I submitted to Super Mario Smash Bros. I’ve made so many movesets, though, that even that answer isn’t set in stone.

If you could replace any Ultimate DLC character, who would it be and who would you replace them with?

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
Steve with literally any character less annoying. I used to be his biggest supporter and now I am ironically the one who roots for his downfall the most.

Old school linear platformer or modern open world dothewhateverhellyouwant type of game.

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Helirin from SSBB

If your most wanted Smash Character got in Smash, who would echo that character?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Probably Boom Boom

Which Smash Character do you think has the best Victory Theme?

Top Bottom