• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Ask the next person a question

Best Final Fantasy character?

• Total voters

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
My sword is enough.

Should I get make-up to make my face the GREATEST IN KORIDAI?!

Yes, I'm just kidding.

Link2thelost90

Smash Lord
Pfft animals having legs is too mainstream imo...the pants however should have been applied earlier.
Does the Mario Galaxy 1 Final boss musics beginning sound oddly similar to the thing played in dramatic squirrel videos?

Link2thelost90

Smash Lord
Alright/good.
Do you have chicken and seasoned fries for your independence day dinner because you lacked hotdogs or hamburger patties (can't remember which) today too.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Because the human conception of good has never been established, nor does nature care about it.

Why am I awake right now? It's after 4 in the morning.

Link2thelost90

Smash Lord
Personally you should ban Ganon. :troll:
Kidding though you should probably do a poll or something with the people whom are attending to decide that or go with your gut.
Have you ever played any of the Pokemon Mystery dungeon games?

Link2thelost90

Smash Lord
Ohhh Yeah!!!!! Paper Mario Disco Pokemon Mystery dungeon games are awesome.
If you could have any of the new games that haven't been released yet but have been announced/in the future which would you pick?

Top Bottom