• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask a simple question, get a simple answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiShenDao

Smash Apprentice
what happens if you play a wifi match with someone and they use a character you haven't unlocked yet?

chuggaboo

Smash Rookie
Hey there!

This has probably been asked before, but could two people on one Wii play with two other people on separate Wiis online in 'friend play'?

Tell me if my question makes no sense. XD

Pi

Smash Hero
What are the default controls for the Wii Mote + Nunchuck?

Or link to a thread containing the answers...I'll continue looking.

Flow Wolf

Smash Apprentice
Nope. You leave your little marker on the random button and you don't find out who you are until the match starts!

SP, does SWF frown upon people using "10char"? Personally, when people do that, I feel like they should be making a better contribution to the Boards.
I would think they would support any minor contributions because people will use the site more often and tell their friends who will eventually use it and cause the site to get more hits, becoming more attractive to advertisers.

ArkOfTurus

Smash Rookie
Which, if any Pikachu throws can kill at 300%? Seems like something that would be good to know for the Gamestop tournament, and I didn't see anything on the Pikachu forum. Thanks in advance.

Jigedsoul

Smash Rookie
ok time for a simple question!

Can me and a friend on different wiis team online against other people?

mostly likely already asked...sry lol but i gotta know

EON_MagicMan

Smash Cadet
If a buddy (on a seperate console) has joined a game hosted by someone who's Wii code you don't have, can you still join their game by virtue of the fact that your buddy has their Wii code, or do you always need the host's friend code?

Pikachu'sBlueWizardHat

Smash Apprentice
When the Pokemon Trainer's pokemon switch in and out, do they have invincibility frames, or can you hit them to interrupt the switch, like Zelda?

Pikachu'sBlueWizardHat

Smash Apprentice
Pokemon Trainer's Pokemon physically leave the stage. They do have like a second (maybe shorter) of vulnerability after the switch, though.
And how fast does the switch occur, and for how long? Could you feasibly use it as another dodge if you're in a pinch, say to avoid an attack after your airdodge is used up?

DarkStraw

Smash Apprentice
Im looking for an article i saw a few days ago on basic stratigys to use to prepare for bawl, it went something like this : learn how to space yourselve from your opponent, how SSBM is like rock paper sissors etc etc, i orinally found the link on this forum but i cant find it anymore! anyone know what im talking about?

Ojanya

Smash Ace
Does anyone know what time Brawl will be playable BEFORE the tournament? I heard 7:00ish.

Jave

Smash Ace
NNID
Javeman
How do save files in Brawl work? Is it only one big file like Melee was, or do you get multiple files?

Also, do you get to use your Miis to give players different Brawl Friend Codes on WiFi (like in Mario Strikers Charged), or is there only one Friend Code per console?

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord
And how fast does the switch occur, and for how long? Could you feasibly use it as another dodge if you're in a pinch, say to avoid an attack after your airdodge is used up?
The Pokemon stays off the stage for a good two-seconds. I'm noit certain, but I think there might be a few invincibility frames before the switch, maybe like 20. It's hard to tell because the switch is almost instantaneous.

Ok, so I won't get Brawl anytime soon. Does anyone know if I can still preorder it at Gamestop, today?
At this point in time, I can say with certainty that NO you will not be able to preorder it at GameStop today.

How do save files in Brawl work? Is it only one big file like Melee was, or do you get multiple files?
The main Brawl file takes up 128 Blocks. Paraphernalia such as snapshots and replays are separate files I think.

Jave

Smash Ace
NNID
Javeman
The main Brawl file takes up 128 Blocks. Paraphernalia such as snapshots and replays are separate files I think.
What I meant to ask (sorry if it wasn't clear) is that if you can create multiple archives within the 128-block save file so separate players who share the same Wii can keep their own track. I recall seeing a screenshot that showed multiple progress files showing all the characters you had unlocked so far. Is this for the whole game, or just for Subspace Emissary?

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord
What I meant to ask (sorry if it wasn't clear) is that if you can create multiple archives within the 128-block save file so separate players who share the same Wii can keep their own track. I recall seeing a screenshot that showed multiple progress files showing all the characters you had unlocked so far. Is this for the whole game, or just for Subspace Emissary?
That's just for the SSE.

Razed

Smash Ace
Has anyone tried to comprise a rough tier list yet? If so, can someone please link me?

hectichobo

Smash Ace
How many stages are you allowed to build?
How many blocks does 1 created stage take up on average?

Razed

Smash Ace
Reserve = preorder? Everyone's talking about how those who preordered a copy will get it... I reserved a copy at EB games... is that the same thing? Thanks

jmandrummer123

Smash Apprentice
what all does mr.resetti say?

can dialga/palkia come out of pokeballs on spear pillar?

How different is Toon Link?

What are the different box themes?

What are all of the custom stage pieces?

How much does stamina matter for PT?

How much does Lucarios aura sphere help?

How many pikmin can be out at a time?

How do you use snake's codec?

(sorry if these have already been answered)

Edit: A list should be made with all of the questions that have already been answered, just so we know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom