• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask a silly question get a silly answer anything style

Status
Not open for further replies.

MindGamer

Smash Journeyman
it would be very intertaining, hopefuly family guy would be on.

what if a tv fell on you and family guy was off the air?????

falcoX

Smash Champion
The Hall of Eternia, Exactly 10 miles west of the
becuase at one time in the history of the universe, and ONLY one time, God gave mercy on his swine friends. Seeing as how tasty they were and how often they were slaughtered too make bacon (Begins drooling), God gave every pig laser powers coming from there eyes. WEhen someone tried to kill the pig, they were zapped by laser eyes. No pigs were slaughtered that day, a record low. That day went down in history as A DAY NO PIGS WOULD DIE

why is it that everyone has 1 liners and i come up with elaborate, well thought out stories?

mega man 713

Smash Apprentice
because if they didnt their would be no point in getting married and havingkids. if itstopped,we would not exist, so you need love...all you need is love

will i ever get a job?

G$$$

Banned via Administration
fry is never really dead so your tears cant be tricked

are FamilyGuy , American Dad and the Simpsons in the same time space period because I have
proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom