• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashley for SSBB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
Yhea... sarcasm... thats it *looks round*
Yeah, maybe we can play as Master Hand AND Crazy Hand at the same time !!! ZOMFGORSH! THAT WOULD BE PWNZORZ! Then when I win I give myself a standing ovation..... GET IT HAHAHHA ASHLEY FAILS!!!!

I'm So **** funny!!!! I crack myself up!!!! :laugh:

MASTER HAND 4 TEH BRAWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND &
CRAZY HAND 4 TEH BRAWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/life]

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yeah, maybe we can play as Master Hand AND Crazy Hand at the same time !!! ZOMFGORSH! THAT WOULD BE PWNZORZ! Then when I win I give myself a standing ovation..... GET IT HAHAHHA ASHLEY FAILS!!!!

I'm So **** funny!!!! I crack myself up!!!! :laugh:

MASTER HAND 4 TEH BRAWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND &
CRAZY HAND 4 TEH BRAWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/life]
Um... I was referring to the typo and... you should see someone about your problems you know.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
*sigh* Hydde can you really blame people for having a bad idea of Ashley if your supporters are like... him?

Legolastom

Smash Hero
But that IS epic spam... and how your acting in the Ridley thread... cant detect the truth? Holmes?

ThoraxeRMG

Smash Ace
Reason 1: As cheap, I mean his attacks are. As they can be one hit KO's sometimes.

Reason 2: He's a boss, and most bosses aren't meant to be playable.

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
Reason 1: As cheap, I mean his attacks are. As they can be one hit KO's sometimes.

Reason 2: He's a boss, and most bosses aren't meant to be playable.
1. Like I said earlier Sakurai can tone him down if you didn't read my last post.

2. Who says he's gonna be a boss? Just because he's been a boss in his other appearances doesn't really matter. He's a VERY popular character and he is definite PC material. You FAIL!

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
whats going on in the Ridley thread? i never go there really... altho im my final roster...Ridley is oe of the characters.. i dont have doubts he have a really good chance to make it.

Hydde can you really blame people for having a bad idea of Ashley if your supporters are like... him?
I dont think people base their ideas taking word by word what happens in the thread really.

I mean... i will really not change my point of view for...lets say... Waluigi.... even if the posters there are very good debaters or not.

When you dont like a character... is more a personal taste, rather than anger against someone of a group of people.

For exmaple... you dont like ashley.. but not because we chit chat here a lot..or because she doesnt have good reasons to be in Brawl.. but because you simply dont like her style and who knows what more.

Sometime when you dislike something,, it happens at first sight.. or viceversa. In this case... i think that most people just start bashing ashley because we are always talking about her here without taking in consideration the possibilities of her not even remotely be in Brawl.
This usually gets the "what the fok with this guys?" point of view with most of the debaters that come here..and right away stay on a defensive against her. The bad idea you create for a character is all with your own opinions... what others say almost always means nothing.. the one who decided what is cool or not is you.

You could easily have entered this thread for first time and said "wow ashley is cool but this guys doesnt have any good arguments....anyways ashley for brawl" but that doesnt was the case.

damm what a lot of blabla.-. XD

ThoraxeRMG

Smash Ace
1. Like I said earlier Sakurai can tone him down if you didn't read my last post.
Eh.

2. Who says he's gonna be a boss? Just because he's been a boss in his other appearances doesn't really matter. He's a VERY popular character and he is definite PC material. You FAIL!
He's been a boss in the last 2 games, and there's a high chance of him still being a boss. He's just boss material. If you're so in love with him, go buy a **** Action Pro Replay. And hack the game so you can play as him. :ohwell:

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
Eh.

He's been a boss in the last 2 games, and there's a high chance of him still being a boss. He's just boss material. If you're so in love with him, go buy a **** Action Pro Replay. And hack the game so you can play as him. :ohwell:
Well I can't help if I'm a pro-Master Hand, anti-Ashley fanboy. Fanboyism is in my blood, so you fail and so does this thread. *sigh* With people like him I don't see how you support any character, you should just break your Wii.

ThoraxeRMG

Smash Ace
I didn't start this mess.

Well I can't help if I'm a pro-Master Hand, anti-Ashley fanboy. Fanboyism is in my blood, so you fail and so does this thread. *sigh* With people like him I don't see how you support any character, you should just break your Wii.
What in the hell? Jesus! I though you up for Ashley for brawl! I'm not a full supporter like The Sleepy One. I just post here regularly, as I she Ashley as a potential AT. Please don't assume....

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
Why are you talking about Master Hand in the Ashley thread?
My only guess is that he's trying to say almost no character can be denied as playable unless it is confirmed by the dojo, no matter how ridiculous it is, there is no evidence that can prove they are not playable characters. There was a group who came in here saying that we are failures for believing in Ashley being playable, now he is getting back at them with the "you fails" as they did previously.

This is just a guess... if this isn't true... I have no idea.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
whats going on in the Ridley thread? i never go there really... altho im my final roster...Ridley is oe of the characters.. i dont have doubts he have a really good chance to make it.

I dont think people base their ideas taking word by word what happens in the thread really.

I mean... i will really not change my point of view for...lets say... Waluigi.... even if the posters there are very good debaters or not.

When you dont like a character... is more a personal taste, rather than anger against someone of a group of people.

For exmaple... you dont like ashley.. but not because we chit chat here a lot..or because she doesnt have good reasons to be in Brawl.. but because you simply dont like her style and who knows what more.

Sometime when you dislike something,, it happens at first sight.. or viceversa. In this case... i think that most people just start bashing ashley because we are always talking about her here without taking in consideration the possibilities of her not even remotely be in Brawl.
This usually gets the "what the fok with this guys?" point of view with most of the debaters that come here..and right away stay on a defensive against her. The bad idea you create for a character is all with your own opinions... what others say almost always means nothing.. the one who decided what is cool or not is you.

You could easily have entered this thread for first time and said "wow ashley is cool but this guys doesnt have any good arguments....anyways ashley for brawl" but that doesnt was the case.

damm what a lot of blabla.-. XD
But still a lot of people bash Ridley because they don't like his supporters so they create anti threads...

But if you see for example lots of spammers liking a certain character that might put you off supporting it...

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
[/sarcasm]

My only guess is that he's trying to say almost no character can be denied as playable unless it is confirmed by the dojo, no matter how ridiculous it is, there is no evidence that can prove they are not playable characters. There was a group who came in here saying that we are failures for believing in Ashley being playable, now he is getting back at them with the "you fails" as they did previously.

This is just a guess... if this isn't true... I have no idea.
Instant win.

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
What the hell are you talking about with the "You fails" in the end?
The particular group of people you came in with tend to say that A LOT. I don't know if it was you so much, but I do know the word "fail, failure, it fails, etc" was thrown around a lot. Here's a nice example of a post:

That's because SHE HAS NO CHANCES.

Honestly, do you think the Warioware itself franchise will even get 1 rep?

Given that it would, who do you think it would've been? Wario.

They aren't going to rep a franchise with someone who isn't the flagship character. So far, you guys haven't given any reason why she DOES have a chance to make it into Brawl.

Then again, you can't make a convincing argument when any argument you make would auto-fail.
Get it now?

I agree with what he's doing. People who make posts like this don't deserve to be treated nicely or try to avoid arguments with. I have not red many of of the groups posts, mostly skimming through them because they were pointless to read. Filled with obvious close minded posts and so much lack of intelligence it would give me a head ache. So I don't know if you were like that, but if you're not here to have a discussion about Ashley or at least be friendly here, then you SHOULD be treated badly until you get out of this topic.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yhea I see it now but one of the responsibilities of supporting a character is to defend it NO MATTER WHO comes to defy it...

Of course if they act like ***** thats understandable but whenever someone tries to have a discussion against her all I here from you guys (Not YOU but... some of the others) is "ZOMG hytErz Get OFF!!1!!"

Or they just ignore me...

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Yhea I see it now but one of the responsibilities of supporting a character is to defend it NO MATTER WHO comes to defy it...

Of course if they act like ***** thats understandable but whenever someone tries to have a discussion against her all I here from you guys (Not YOU but... some of the others) is "ZOMG hytErz Get OFF!!1!!"

My bad, I'm not good at giving good info on all things. I'm sorry for that. :(

Tlaloc

Smash Journeyman
Yes, it does. You know what you did? Well, it starts with an F and ends with AIL.
You are the one who starts with F and end in AIL. Ashley for Brawl and Viva Mexico cabrones.

Yes, I am going with you.

Defending a character no matter who comes to defy it isn't a rule of supporting... Most of us are just optimistic and we don't get into a bunch of arguments. We don't care if you don't support ashley or give a 10 page essay on why she shouldn't be in as a playable character because we will just say ok and continue to support ashley until she is deconfirmed or confirmed.

Just because you support a character doesn't mean you have to be an extremist and jump into action because someone disagrees with you. I don't know why you insist on trying to get us all angry because its working that well....

Legolastom

Smash Hero
What!? Extremist just defending your views... if someone says she has no chance why cant you politely explain why you think she has a chance?

And I am sorry but your the only one getting angry...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom