• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

As of now, how is your character wishlist looking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jocario Zero

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2327-1796-5400
Confirmed:
-Rosalina
-Palutena

Unconfirmed - possible
-Lucina (hope never dies)
-Krystal
-Chrom
-Shulk

Unconfirmed - unlikely
-Hades
-Fiora (Xenoblade) - only reason why shes on my list is, because shes one of my favorite Video game
characrers of all time. It would be enough for me if she was a trophy

Unconfirmed - only in your dreams bro/ deconfirmed because to bad :4pacman:-Time
-Bayonetta
-Shantae

SethTheMage

Smash Ace
NNID
SethTheMage
For me, I think my sig should tell you. I'm 2/10 confirmed, and 1/10 disconfirmed.

As for the rest, I don't know what to think. If the commonly speculated 47 character roster ends up coming true, then I hope there is a bunch of DLC to make room for a few more of my wanted (most notably Dixie Kong, K. Rool, Mewtwo, and Krystal), otherwise the roster would be quite disappointing to me.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Little Mac - Confirmed.
Mewtwo - On the fence.
Neku - Not happening.
Robin/Tactician - (Used to be Agahnim, but Robin would be a better magic user) - Threatened by Chrom/customizable Miis...

Neerb

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3308-4587-7068
Veterans:

CONFIRMED
- Zelda gets a new Down Special
- Charizard without the stupid stamina limitation (plus he's got a new Down Special; sad for Squirtle/Ivy, though)
- Sonic returns

TBA
- Ganondorf is made more unique from Falcon, even if it's just to Wolf-to-Fox levels
- Mewtwo returns

DECONFIRMED
- Sheik replaced by Impa, even if Impa played exactly the same
- Toon Link decloned (like, at all, gosh dang it)

Newcomers:

CONFIRMED
- Animal Crossing rep (Tom Nook would have also sufficed)
- Palutena
- Mega Man
- Pac-Man
- Little Mac

TBA
- Ray
- Ridley
- Anthony Higgs
- Famicom Wars Grunt
- Isaac (or Matthew)
- Bowser Jr. (don't care now that Rosalina is 5th Mario rep)
- Krystal
- Lip
- Dixie Kong
- King K. Rool
- Isa Jo (since Saki's deconfirmed)
- Takamaru
- Shulk
- Robin
- Marshal/Chorus Kids (didn't care til the Gematsu leak bought it up, but I do love me some Rhythm Heaven)

DECONFIRMED
- Saki Amiyama
- Dillon
- Skull Kid
- Dark Samus

SPECIAL NOTICE
- Rosalina and Wii Fit Trainer are both awesome and I'm glad they're in, even though I didn't previously predict them. Rosalina, in particular, seems to be the new member of the main Mario cast, between having 2 Galaxy games, the past 3 Mario Karts, and most notably her Super Mario 3D World appearance

Ryan.

Smash Lord
There were lots of characters I found interesting but I mainly supported Palutena, Pac-Man, Bowser Jr., and Ridley. The later two aren't in yet, and I mainly support Ridley just because of his huge fanbase.

SethTheMage

Smash Ace
NNID
SethTheMage
There were lots of characters I found interesting but I mainly supported Palutena, Pac-Man, Bowser Jr., and Ridley. The later two aren't in yet, and I mainly support Ridley just because of his huge fanbase.
lol That's the main reason why I support Ridley. Yeah, I think he'd be fun to play as, but Ridley fans are some of the most devoted, enthusiastic, and amazing people on this board. I'm just astounded by some of the Photoshop and modeling work some of them do just to prove a point. I just want to see the party they'll throw if Ridley is confirmed.

spader13

Smash Journeyman
It's hard to remember exactly where my list started, but I know it would at least have been close to this (not in any particular order):
Animal Crossing Character (Villager or Tom Nook): Confirmed in
Ridley: It's not looking good for him, but there are points both ways
Robin (or other magic-based FE character): If Chrom is in, he's probably not, but he's still not completely eliminated
Andy/Sami: They were never too likely, but they're still a possibility
Ray 01: Still possible, but he might just be a locked AT. The series hasn't had a game in a while after all.
Medusa/Hades: I wanted a KI villain more than Palutena, and they're likely not happening at this point.

Return from cuts:
Mewtwo: Not confirmed either way

So, I haven't gotten a ton of what I wanted, but the odds were never great on a lot of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom