• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ART with your POWER!!! #1 (RESULTS ARE UP!)

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I have requested all of you get Orange names. However, as of now the Orange Names mean "Smash Writer" since WWYP was the only fine arts contest we had. I don't know how quickly we can break that up so yours says "Smash Artist": it may be soon or it may be a while after, so apologies if that really irks you.

I'll update you as it goes along.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I have requested all of you get Orange names. However, as of now the Orange Names mean "Smash Writer" since WWYP was the only fine arts contest we had. I don't know how quickly we can break that up so yours says "Smash Artist": it may be soon or it may be a while after, so apologies if that really irks you.

I'll update you as it goes along.
Silver for Artists would be ****. But orange is purdy.

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
We have the idea for the new prompt. Virg and I just need to make a new thread. Aaaaaand Virg is driving to California right now so you may have to wait a bit.

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
Not sure. I have been busy lately and so has Virg, so we just haven't gotten around to it. I just need to wait for him to get an internet connection again and smooth out some details and then we'll post the next contest. Look for it in about a week.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Silver would be a sweet color. Also, am I blind for not seeing the results.

P.S Seeing Liv's sig 80bajillion times made me finally decide to check this out.

NukSuCao

Smash Cadet
Heh, I'm kinda curious as to what this one will be. I think I may try this out. Brush the cobwebs off of Photoshop and the old Nikon.

matt4300

Smash Ace
Crap i forgot all about this T_T... I really dident have time anyway... but I still want to compete...

LOL wtf spire thats sweet. To bad it was a tad off subject.

Top Bottom