• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arrows of Light: A Pit "Combo" Video , by cyve

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
One of the most amazing Pit vids I ever seen. The pressure you put on those opponents and the variety that you have, D-tilt spiking, to them arrow loops, to Mirror Shielding that Wolf, to crazy daring attacks, like the one Snake part. Short, but satisfying, and amazing!

Afropony

Smash Lord
Really good video.

I remember doing a combo like thing that ended with DA>Dtilt.
I think it was Fthrow>pivot grab>Bthrow>DA>Dtilt.

My opponent went crazy.

D4V1

Smash Rookie
My God man, very nice combo video. One of the best pit's combo video i have ever saw! o/
the dtilts spikes were very nice! and the brave use of mirrors shield as well !!
keep up the very good game, man!! =]

Choas11111

Smash Rookie
that vid makes me scared of angels now XD im glad there on our side!!!!! anyway....u are sooo freggin delishous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sweet vid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
You are an amazing Pit. It seems more and more awesome Pits are coming out the sky. If I had a CC I would make a combo video, but I'll stick to simply displaying my skill through fighting.

Good job, dude. You're amazing.

Top Bottom