• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arrow Combo Potential. 8 Max...

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
figured out my problem...my arrows were going into the blast zones which i didnt know they could do :D

thanks pit chatroom :)

Arzengel

Smash Apprentice
amazing

but srsly, when you're really gonna do this in a real match? :p
Totally agreed there partner.

This isn't a talent show, ya know? its BRAWL! Were there¡s a BRAWL and U BRAWL! Simply said.
no time for lame tricks, or leacve urself open.

yet... its an interesting discovery.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Totally agreed there partner.

This isn't a talent show, ya know? its BRAWL! Were there¡s a BRAWL and U BRAWL! Simply said.
no time for lame tricks, or leacve urself open.

yet... its an interesting discovery.
I wish every word I say would be instantly thrown into people's heads. How many times do I need to tell you all that I do do this in real matches? And not only that, I've got several clips online demonstrating it being done during an actual match.

And no, it's not a trick. It's locks your opponent down in a single spot. It can be very useful.

Snare

Smash Lord
nice arrow control, can't wait to see someone get this in an actual match ><

two things id always wanted to see with pit's arrows is looping 4 behind him and having him walk foward with arrows coming from behind him lol

and someone finally making a heart with two pits for a combo video intro, really no one has done drawings with pit arrows yet? </3

DZLE

Smash Master
Undr, this is amazing. At first I was like "No way can this be done in a match"
Then I saw your "Be my mirror, sword, and shield" Video.
Amazing. You can air dodge or sidestep 1 arrow, but your about to get hit by 4 more.
You cant approach, you cant retreat, It's like theres no such thing as spacing against you lol.
The only problem I see would be fox or wolf shining. Falcos shine wouldnt be a problem.
But against like anyone else, this is deadly.
The way you tie it together by knockin them back and raining hell with numerous arrows is amazing.
Keep it up Mate, Best pit I have personally seen. Not just because of the arrows, either.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
nice arrow control, can't wait to see someone get this in an actual match ><

two things id always wanted to see with pit's arrows is looping 4 behind him and having him walk foward with arrows coming from behind him lol

and someone finally making a heart with two pits for a combo video intro, really no one has done drawings with pit arrows yet? </3
As stated above I've done this many times in actual matches. And I've done a two arrow Arrow Swarm Arrow Chase before. Wasn't premeditated or anything from what I remember.

As for the Heart? lol, I've seen ZSS duos pull it off before.

And thanks DZLE and Blaze. Pit is a wonderful tormentor if nothing else. And it's so fun to torment.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Arrow from in front + Arrow from above + Arrow from in front + Arrow from above + Arrow from in front + Arrow from above + Arrow from in front + Arrow from above + Arrow from in front = 9 Arrows.

^_^

sagemoon

Smash Lord
Arrow from in front + Arrow from above + Arrow from in front + Arrow from above + Arrow from in front + Arrow from above + Arrow from in front + Arrow from above + Arrow from in front = 9 Arrows.

^_^
It has to start with the arrow from above, or else the 4th arrow will dissapear making it 8 (5 front + 3 above)

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Dang, I completely overlooked that simple point... lo...l... /sigh

I'll edit the thread title... :<

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
so does that mean you shouldn't shoot the first front arrow? like only do this if they get hit with the first arrow from above? then continue down the pattern? I guess 8 arrows is still alot, no matter what

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
He's still glad he can do something I cant, mainly because i play with tap jump on. Actually without it, I'd probably SD more when performing my ledgecamp game.

Top Bottom