• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Around the World: Regional Variations and the Dojo

T

THOR-AXE

THOR-AXE The Wise here, my opinion about the pokemon is they should stick 2 the original 151. Back to the subject at hand, its like I said before I’m 99.9% sure that all newcomers and vets that have and will be revealed prior 2 the game’s release are starters. THOR-AXE has spoken.

G

Gambit

Hey y’all. I’ve been reading this blog for a long time and nobody has given a great reason as to why they don’t want Sonic in. Seriously, can someone tell me?

S

sweet zelda

hey is a sega charecter and he is in
mario and sonic olympic games

G

Gambit

I think Sonic being in represents how Nintendo was the clear victor in the battle between them and Sega .
Sega is a 3rd party, they now make games for Nintendo consoles, not the other way around, ya know?

E

EdwardGordon

What do people think of Fulgore from Killer Instinct being a character?

W

wakman

im new
andi think that sonic would be a good character in brawl because of what gambit and sweet zelda :)

EdwardGordon do u have a link to who fulgore is

A

awesome ivan

ok lets just say sonic is in brawl. what would he be like? im sure i posted a moveset some were… ill go dig it up.

A

awesome ivan

speed: 5/5
weght: 3/5
jump: 3/5
attack: 2%

B: mini dash
you charge it, then sonic dashes forward a short distance. goes forward more if you charge it longer. simalar to foxes >B

>B: homing dash
dashes strait at an enemy (in a ball) with a 90% chance of hitting, but dosent do much damage. best used in the air. this one i took out of secret rings

down B: rolling dash
goes into a ball and rolls left or right. same as yoshis down B but with 1.5 times more speed and 1.5 times less damage.

^B: jump dash
goes into a ball and zooms upward in a fraction of a second (a very, very SMALL fraction)

FS: mega sonic
takes the 7 chaos emeralds out and turns into mega sonic (the golden guy whos hair looks like its blowing in the wind) with increadable speed and attack.

notice that hes based on speed, not attack power. i think that suits him perfectly, dont you?

ha! i found it.

C

ChozoChampion

im still crossing my fingers for ridley. if he makes it ill try to make him my #3.

H

homelessvagrant

Sonic would be cool in brawl because of his significant impact on nintendo in the 8-16 bit days. Plus he’s got an moveset built for brawl. Finally he could bring competition to top tier fox’s speed. I personally like sonic. While his latest games aren’t charmers I’m willing to look past Sonic’s hored lisence to what made him popular in the first place, his cool attitude and speed. Ridley is going to be in brawl I have storyboard proof (not real proof but the secod best thing).

H

homelessvagrant

Ivan :please stop sending in personal movesets…expecially If you don’t know much about the characters and moves ( there are alot better moves for sonic to use other than those) and the super form of sonic is super sonic.

E

EvilToad01

Yeah, that moveset sucks. They could do better. Vagrant, what do you mean by “storyboard proof?” Are you referring to Ridley’s appearance in the Melee intro? Even based on that, I say he’s too awkward-shaped to be a feasible character. He cannot stand still. He’s always flapping around, screaming.

G

Gambit

Toad buddy I would NOT worry. I firmly believe Ridley is in, even moreso than I believe Sonic is in. Sakurai said he regretted Samus was the only Metroid character in Melee. Also, why don’t you think they can’t make him walk? I’d figure he’d be like Charizard, and could flap his wings to the same effect as Kirby floats. They would prolly have to downsize him, but oh well, it wouldn’t be by much.

E

EvilToad01

Yeah.

B = FlapScream
B> = ScreamFlap
B^ = ScreamScream
B-down = Be Ugly

H

homelessvagrant

you’re ugly EvilToad01, don’t dis ridley

also by storyboard proof I don’t mean the melee intro but the supspace emisarry intro. The cloud pic, may sound stupid and illogical at first but then again it makes sense (if you want to know why ask, I don’t feel like explaining now). He is in truth restless but his still image can be him flapping and stirring in place. Ridley doesn’t have to walk (think Mewtwo), and I think we need more awkward characters to add flavor to brawl.

K

Kinnikuman

About the prohet, he is a person on gamefaqs. I am just communicating his words to this blog.

H

homelessvagrant

we weren’t even talking about the prophet kinnikuman, but you know if you made another email address and pretended to be “the prophet” on the smash blogs, maybe he’d be more convincing

Just kidding K-man, or not?

S

sweet zelda

well what ever nintendo can put any charecters they want
i don’t care any more because i want zelda peach and samus
in the game and guess what they are in the game so
i really don’t care any more now i want their stages.

H

homelessvagrant

I seem to understand that you don’t like these guys constantly telling us the peole they want for brawl, sweet zelda, and I can understand that your satified with who you have it’s just that you have to let them dream. Nintendo is a big company with many characaters and smash is a big game that can fit only an allotted amount of characters in it. People who really enjoy this game will be pressed hoping for their favorite character so they can get the maximum enjoyment possible. so it just shows. If your even on this site then clearly your about obsessed with smash so your not going to find anyone normal on this site.

Top Bottom