• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Armada - The Peach Prodigy (an Armada combo-vid)

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
It's a very good peach, but I'd like to see how he does against American players and on NTSC version. It's hard to make comparisons when you don't know any of his opponents. :) I watched some videos like this one and it was just sad. It was a semi-finals vid and the falco Armada beat couldn't pillar and kept getting shield grabbed. Maybe pillaring was nerfed/removed in PAL, or maybe xsmash is not a major tournament, but you'd expect better spacing from a semi-finalist.
Pillaring wasn't nerved, but who cares about the semi-finalist of a small national tournament, it doesn't take anything away from the matches in this thread.?
Watch him against CJ, Masashi & me, he's a beast...trust me. ~_~

I saw two shieldgrabs in that whole match. :ohwell: And when he did it wasn't because he failed at pillaring. He didn't even try it during the whole match.
And how on hell is his spacing bad? look at 2:15-2:20. Wow, this guy really sucks at avoiding shieldgrabs, right?:dizzy:
And also thats mother****in svampen, know your place
check out his yoshi.

There there, no need to be so defensive. Svampen really wasn't playing all that great so you can't blame him for noticing.

Top Bottom