• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Melee: Laguna Matata! Plus bonfire!?!?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
does anyone wanna money match me at this?

if you're worse than me, i promise a series of friendlies afterwords (at least 5 matches)

and i'll try to give you advice/critique/answers to your questions (no promises, though. i'm not overly confident in my ability to teach), and i'll play certain characters (fox, falco, marth, falcon, sheik maybe) if you need practice against them

Light_

Smash Apprentice
Is there really no start time for this tournament yet? It's tomorrow...

Aves

Smash Apprentice
Tai, i'll money match you. Is one dollar okay?
haha. I need help against marth so badly.

Duff0

Smash Ace
There weren't really other good players there besides like Coty and Trevyn who got 7th and 9th

EN1XPUT3D

Smash Rookie
Hey this was a really fun tournament guys!

Shout outs:

Pwny - That warlock punch was awesome thanks for letting me get that on you.
Duff0 - Ganon is too much!
Trevyn - We did good man but I know you don't check this site anymore so you probably won't read this.
Taj - Man, you are as good as they say. I was hoping to play against your mewtwo cause I've heard so many stories about it. Come to think of it we didn't play in tourney at all. Oh well, I'll have to play you next time.
Axe - That pikachu is freakin insane! Where did you learn to play him like that? Man, if anybody can make pikachu top tier I know it's going to be you :) Even though you beat me I'm determined to take a game off of you.
Forward - Dude, thank you so much for training me these past few months. I wouldn't have done as well if it wasn't for all your advice. You have so much experience man I hope one day I can be as good you.
Tai - Grrrr >:\ you didn't money match me after our set! Now I have to wait till the next tournament to play you in seriouslies. Anyways, your marth really caught me off guard with a lot of cool tricks. You definitely deserve your placing and I suspect you'll take a set off of Taj soon enough.

Man, everyone is so good. I feel like I have such a long way to catch up. Why couldn't I start playing in tournaments sooner!?

Tucson! You guys should have came to this! I was looking "forward" (haha!) to playing you all.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
Hey this was a really fun tournament guys!

Shout outs:

Pwny - That warlock punch was awesome thanks for letting me get that on you.
Duff0 - Ganon is too much!
Trevyn - We did good man but I know you don't check this site anymore so you probably won't read this.
Taj - Man, you are as good as they say. I was hoping to play against your mewtwo cause I've heard so many stories about it. Come to think of it we didn't play in tourney at all. Oh well, I'll have to play you next time.
Axe - That pikachu is freakin insane! Where did you learn to play him like that? Man, if anybody can make pikachu top tier I know it's going to be you :) Even though you beat me I'm determined to take a game off of you.
Forward - Dude, thank you so much for training me these past few months. I wouldn't have done as well if it wasn't for all your advice. You have so much experience man I hope one day I can be as good you.
Tai - Grrrr >:\ you didn't money match me after our set! Now I have to wait till the next tournament to play you in seriouslies. Anyways, your marth really caught me off guard with a lot of cool tricks. You definitely deserve your placing and I suspect you'll take a set off of Taj soon enough.

Man, everyone is so good. I feel like I have such a long way to catch up. Why couldn't I start playing in tournaments sooner!?

Tucson! You guys should have came to this! I was looking "forward" (haha!) to playing you all.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Louis from Hell

I put him in as that

Cuz I didn't know how to spell his name

and he's from New Mexico

troutangler

Smash Rookie
With automotive exterior lines and innovative interior patio door the New Fuzion is "More Than A Garage". Boasting a stylish modern interior with custom furniture and cabinetry the Fuzion has a look that is unparalleled. One look at the Fuzion is enough to get your heart racing. Being the"Hottest Brand in the Industry" is a Fuzion standard. "Best in Class"... with Laredo, this is more than a slogan. It's the strategy that guides us every day as we aspire to create the perfect RV. Whether your need is for an easy-to-tow luxury fifth wheel or a feature-packed light weight travel trailer, Laredo will offer you an RV that is truly "Best in Class".arizona rv rentals

Top Bottom