• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona/ASU Every Other Weekend Tourny: Saturday, Oct. 11

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
Ok, well i talked to justin and i am moving my tourny over to his. What we might do is have it at A.C. every 2nd sat of the month and maybe 3rd and/or 4th sat at my place. What do you all think?

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Don't be an ******* to the other people. Just becasue you are better than they are doesn't mean you have to be a jerk about it. Instead give them some pointers and help out.
Sportsmanship is always welcomed and encouraged.
If any fights start up, the tourny will offically stop and everyone will be asked to leave. I am not gonna have any of that **** going on at my place.
Always expect **** talkers. That's part of playing in tourneys. :laugh:

If you cannot control your mentality while playing because of outside distractions and you let it affect your playing, then sadly, this means you are not a very good player.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
Always expect **** talkers. That's part of playing in tourneys. :laugh:

If you cannot control your mentality while playing because of outside distractions and you let it affect your playing, then sadly, this means you are not a very good player.
ok i fixed it to make it sound better.

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
there is a brawl tourney at the atomic comics in mesa on the 11th i host a brawl tourney the second saturday of every month but we may stop if we dont get a good turn out

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
there is a brawl tourney at the atomic comics in mesa on the 11th i host a brawl tourney the second saturday of every month but we may stop if we dont get a good turn out
that one is a melee only tourny. i already asked and ya... i already have 6 confirmed people comming and growing. the more the merry :)

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
There are two AC tourneys

One that Justin hosts, brawl and the other that South_Paw hosts, melee

yea what he said haha

if you want you could just have people come to this one and ill help you host it at our store and you wouldnt have to worry about people making a mess in your apartment but its up to you i wouldnt mind going to yours but im stuck hosting this one

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
eh... idk. the one at atomic comics on southern and country club will be the brawl tourny place to be. im down for hosting at my place still if people are down. only thing is it might get a lil bit crowded. i would just have to move the "couch" to make more room. try talking to justin about it.

Top Bottom