• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AriqueNuubs

Ministry

Smash Ace
i have played a lot of them, they are good, but im not sure how tournament pressure against someone like zhu or lovage would work for them

Acryte

Smash Ace
Still can't get over the when he phantom hit the up-B on falcon. Mad trollin.

CrossfadingRage

Smash Apprentice
When I first saw this video. I **** bricks. When I watched it 20 more times...I still **** bricks. I wanted to post this video :( you beat me to it.

edit: Those falcon combos are the best things I've ever seen...dash attack > walljump on FD? WTF. Zhuv's Falcon Punch was amazing. and Star's...

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
When I first saw this video. I **** bricks. When I watched it 20 more times...I still **** bricks. I wanted to post this video :( you beat me to it.

edit: Those falcon combos are the best things I've ever seen...dash attack > walljump on FD? WTF. Zhuv's Falcon Punch was amazing. and Star's...
try out that dash attack -> insta-walljump ... its not too hard. I find it unbelievable that I am STILL learning new stuff about this game.

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
This CV is absolutely amazing. Every single combo is amazing. The players were also amazing.

odinNJ

Smash Lord
Whu. I. I don't even. Wow. Just, holy crap this video was amazing

:phone:

Top Bottom