• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are you impressed?

Pi

Smash Hero
I....
wut?
Seriously?

Alright, after thinking about it I've decided that it's not really appropriate to be having children of this age performing in such a way due to the fact that when performances like this, in clothes like that, and to music like that are performed by ladies of an older age they know exactly what is being suggested where as these kids probably haven't a clue and shouldn't have a clue.

The girls performed very well, very talented, and were doing as they were instructed, I just don't think they should have been instructed to do all that.

I hesitate to call in sexual, but generally speaking when you see dances and clothes like that it's exactly what they were going for.

Lol

Master Raven

Smash Master
I saw the video and was going to comment, but you basically posted everything that I 100% agree with.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Well, it's back up.

I'm impressed by the dancing talent those girls have. Clearly, they've spent a lot of time developing balance and self-awareness--much more difficult at seven than later in life.

But what the flying **** are they doing in those clothes, dancing so suggestively, to that particular song? I mean, clearly the choreographer, director and costume designer here are all complete ****heads. Our culture already overexposes little girls to worrying kinds of sexuality, but even if the sexuality in "Single Ladies" isn't necessarily bad, asking girls that age to participate in it, when they honestly have no reason to have anything to do with sex, is just sick.

Pi

Smash Hero
I saw the video and was going to comment, but you basically posted everything that I 100% agree with.
Lol na, I meant I wonder what people were thinking the video actually -was- after reading the comments but without being able to see it (because it was down).

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
The dancing isn't suggestive at all, you guys are just perverted

Also, don't take your girls out in bathing suits, because its the same **** thing.

Top Bottom