• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

are you having the same problem w/ yoshi?

cellphone

Smash Rookie
so, i cant seem to get yoshi down. i mean i can deal alot of damage and what not. but it seems most match-up gets my butt kick, except for characted that are bigger and slower than me. so question is, what is your percentage win with anyone as yoshi?

mine is about 2/10 i win. on a 3 stock matches

Chaco

Never Logs In
Well, this probably belongs in the FAQ thread. But win percentage as Yoshi? Hmm. 7/10 or more. Depends on who I play. But most of the time, they don't consistently beat Yoshi, I can take games from them.

nicalobe

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm..... This is a very tough question to answer. When I play where I'm living right now, I hardly ever lose a match, mainly because I'm much better than my competition. But when I go to my friends place where the skill levels are more even, my win ratio drops a bit, becoming probably around 5-6/10. When I go to tournaments where people are much better than me, I drop to about 2-3/10.

King Yo Lu De

Smash Rookie
The more practice you get, the better! Surf the web or youtube on Yoshi combos and tips! Your probably improve. There is no ending to the skills of Yoshi ! :)

cellphone

Smash Rookie
when ratio is discussed i meant along side tournament players...sure we have a winning. but losing wise?

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
it really depends which character I face.

I'm definitely in the negative against good:
- marios
- marths
- diddy kongs
- jigglypuffs (i swear, he has the advantage)

Yosheon

Smash Cadet
It all depends on the character I'm fighting. The main characters who give me trouble are the Space Animals and Mr G&W.

Top Bottom