• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

April Fools!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I liked last year's better. I didn't really notice anything this year...

Ms. Pac-Master

Smash Journeyman
Screw this year's and last year's April Fools.

April 1, 2007 was the greatest. Long live Poke World Forums!

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
I'd be more worried about solar storms than anything else right now. The magnetic fields around those sun spots are getting real angry and twisty, if you get my astronomy drift:-p.

And for the record, asteroids are no longer a threat:).

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
I believe there actually was someone with a join date like that, some glitch of some guy who joined... lemme find it...

Ange

Smash Lord
I'd be more worried about solar storms than anything else right now. The magnetic fields around those sun spots are getting real angry and twisty, if you get my astronomy drift:-p.
Yeah I do and I agree with you. I had completely forgotten about that future occourance.

I think deviantART is a little infamous for having this 1970 glitch. On most older members, if you go back to the first page of their watchlist, you could find a couple of people who "watched them on January 1st 1970".

D

Deleted member

Hey, if you haven't read the blog on this, you should read it. Now.

Bwned Zylar

Smash Rookie
I got bwned by Eor for countering Azua's >:0 with :D.

Tis a truly interesting day indeed. Wish I was here during last years April First.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Psh

The best april fools was when we made a fake Broom, then acted like we had a bug that made everyone able to view it

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
Nah, the best April Fool's prank wasn't even on this site.

It was when GameFAQs changed to XBoxFAQs during like 2002. lol

Cease Tick

Smash Ace
Best April Fool's imo is this year on Smogon with their anti-hax clause that's been going on for like a month. Genius.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
What is this one about [besides colours] anyway? It's not as cool as the others if you ask me, unless I'm missing something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom