• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APRIL 25, SOVA'S MELEE REVIVAL!!!...Part 2. Results thread up...

KitsuneKing

Smash Journeyman
yeah i got 2 madcatz TE sticks.

rhan- sure i dont mind teaching as long as it's a character that i'm familiar with... meaning black and angry. lol

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
updated housing info in first post

PLEASE read thoroughly =D

edit: lmfao @ Kits...btw I'm finally getting a 360 and SFIV. Don't know if I can afford a stick just yet or if I even wanna get one, but yeah just letting you know that I might show up to a ranbat some time in the distant future =D

~RiKu~

Smash Cadet
edit: lmfao @ Kits...btw I'm finally getting a 360 and SFIV. Don't know if I can afford a stick just yet or if I even wanna get one, but yeah just letting you know that I might show up to a ranbat some time in the distant future =D
good **** Toasty.

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
toasty were gunna have that falco ness rematch, i feel bad about being the only sova falco you havent beaten:bee:

lol and ill bring a SFII set up with 2 sticks in anyone wants MMs!

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
ya i was pretty outta practice then too. no worries though, im still garbage spite the efforts to get good at melee again.

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
Is there SOME KIND OF LIST for confirmed Players?

I think a master list of attendees would help support extra people to come down <3

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
haha oh right I should probably get on that...I'm at work though so I can't sit down to do it right now.

I kept meaning to but always forgot...good call =D

EDIT:

if you're coming to this with others or at least know other people who are coming and they don't frequent the boards, pleeaaase post up and say that they're coming =D

Foxy

Smash Master
i'm not confirmed but like 80% chance of going, so i guess you can put me on the list.

if i bring the people i usually do, you can put me down for

4 Players (Foxy, GofG, Room, and Sampsun)
3 TVs
3 Cubes + Melee
1 RECORDING STATION =D

if we actually get 6 spots recording
god it would be cool

and any/all of us can livestream

toasty

Smash Hero
I don't think we're gonna bother with livestream at this because it'd be sooo tight to just have a TON of matches recorded instead of just from one setup and one pool...wow 6 pools in completion and then 6 TVs for brackets?!? INSANITY.

It'd be great if you guys came through!
I'm positive housing is available for you all ^_^

Foxy

Smash Master
i'll do what i can, still a bunch of time to work stuff out, and probably i'm guaranteed to come for some part of it or get housing.

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
if you're coming to this with others or at least know other people who are coming and they don't frequent the boards, pleeaaase post up and say that they're coming =D
so far i got COCM and giggidax commin with me

possibly one or two more ill let ya know

Tristan_win

Not dead.
='( There's seem to be a chance that I'm not coming now due to work. I'll do my best to make my melee crew still come and I'll get Apex (driver) more active in this as soon as I can so confirm that at least he will be going with his sets.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Well, from what I understand, ALL of Team Richmond is coming, including Doll and Savedge.
So from our end, it's lookin' like
Cyrain, Tope, Nelo, Isra, Doll, Savedge and Geos

And Geos is teaming with L0ZR.
Yeeeeeeee

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Well, from what I understand, ALL of Team Richmond is coming, including Doll and Savedge.
So from our end, it's lookin' like
Cyrain, Tope, Nelo, Isra, Doll, Savedge and Geos

And Geos is teaming with L0ZR.
Yeeeeeeee
Oh man Savage still plays? Me and Apex fought him before brawl came out at some ****ty little tournament with the prize being a wii. He won then sold it off to some scrub for 250$. (Wiis were so hard to come by back then)

I'll love to get in contact with the guy again sometime.

toasty

Smash Hero
DOBEE WADUP good ****

Tristan - I hope for the best with your situation but I also hope your friends can make it =D

HAB - NOOOOOO ;___;

tell Papa John he can stay at my place, though. And if he needs to be picked up from somewhere in SoVa chances are I can pick him up

Team Richmond: clearly you're staying with me...or Otis. Though I think NC is staying with him...sooo yeah come through!!! <3<3<3 [OMMMMG DOLL. Hopefully my facebook assault on him worked ^_^]

toasty

Smash Hero
your sig is soooo good [saw it a bit ago but still soooo good haha]

but yo son...that's a lot of people for CNU to house. Sorries. Besides, all of TR pretty much loves me more than anyone in every way you can fathom. ^_^

I'm pretty sure my house is going to turn into a MASSIVE smashfest after the tourney [ugh I have work the next day...thankfully it's not til 12 =D] but I'll have to put a cap on it, but I won't know about that til the tourney actually happens...

rhan

Smash Hero
2 more mutha fuukkking weeks!!!!

I'm so ready for this shiz to go down. Be prepared. :)

MM's

Cyrain: 1-5$
Mashi: 1-5$

Depending on how much I got.

~RiKu~

Smash Cadet
So I managed to upgrade my laptop from Vista to XP last night, so I will definately have a setup 4 recording now.

Top Bottom