• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APRIL 25, SOVA'S MELEE REVIVAL!!!...Part 2. Results thread up...

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
haha lets goessss...I'll Melee MM you for surrreeee...hope you guys can make it =D

Jeff: Ether's response was "I'll see what I can do"...what a b;tch XD

I'll talk to him again and give him a stronger nudge...and THEN I'll scream at him like I did last time to get him to enter hahaha [if only Whodat were here to really motivate him just by entering the tourney himself]

hmmmm...I still need to find a way to convince Doug to come to this. That would be absolutely crazy.

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
i think Ether's afraid of being wave-shined by Tope's beard again.

rhan

Smash Hero
Jeff: Ether's response was "I'll see what I can do"...what a b;tch XD

I'll talk to him again and give him a stronger nudge...and THEN I'll scream at him like I did last time to get him to enter hahaha [if only Whodat were here to really motivate him just by entering the tourney himself]
Haha do it! Nothing is great without Ether.

Foxy

Smash Master
\LOL I'd love for GofG to come to this with Foxy..he's another Ness player [kid from NC] and he loves to point the times he's beaten me [except in a MM, though I don't care...I mean he's just a kid XD] but honestly it'll be the first time I've been to an event with that many people proficient enough with that character.
If I come I'm pretty durnnnn sure he'll be there, we always go to tourneys together.

He hasn't played Ness in a long time, because he doesn't suck at the game anymore, we both got a lot better... he's actually an Iceys player. My Ness ***** his. ;D

I probably play him more now. But yeahhhhhhh it's gonna be good, also NO WAY are you getting revenge

toasty

Smash Hero
no no no

I remember how your friend or roommate or whatever that got on your account did **** to get you an infraction [I had the "Banned" title too] so I didn't know if he took to a point where you REALLY got banned...but I also didn't know abut the H2XD thread when I was thinking your real account got banned

too ****ing good XD

is Wife coming with you to this?

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
I hope so, I'm going to try to get a ride from him, otherwise I have to figure out alternate transportation.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
i will let you guys know when i am free for partner. i am waiting on someone. haha. i hate last min peoplesss. i will probably be one of them.

toasty

Smash Hero

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Hmmm...Let's say $5 fox ditto and if I have enough money, a 5$ falcon ditto? =D
Btw, Geos is looking for a teammate for this tournament if you're interested. He's gotten really **** good.

rhan

Smash Hero
I'll be accepting MMs at this tournament if anyone is interested.
Name a matchup and an amount of money. =D
REMATCH!

Any matchup that doesn't include Marth. :(

1-5$ Depending on how much I got for the tourney.

Top Bottom