• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APRD6 (Arizona Power Ranking Decision 6)

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Ooo, I'll team with you, Zee

and Chinese before means we have to get there early, and probably won't have time for warm-ups, and we won't have as many people to eat with, and we probably wouldn't go anywhere past a gas station afterwards.

but fuck I'm down I guess

lol

MBlaze

Smash Champion
I guess I'll try to ask one more time. (I tried in the Social thread a few times)

'm new to Arizona and I need a ride from anyone who's going to APRD6 on Saturday in Mesa could you please give me a ride to or from there? Still willing to pay gas but just let me know if you could give me a ride to the tourney or from the tourney. Because I'm making a deal with parents and they said they'd either drop me off or pick me up, preferably I'd like to be taken home from the tourney but either one will work.

I live in Peoria (That's like 20 mins north of Pheonix or so?)

Please contact me using either aim: MrblazeRZ

Or text me: 631-747-8279

It would be a great favor and if someone could take me one of these ways I'll be able to make the tourney for sure, thanks.

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
What if you were to be dropped off halfway, would that be fine? I believe I'm the closest person to where you live who's attending (26th St and Indian School in Phoenix)

MBlaze

Smash Champion
What if you were to be dropped off halfway, would that be fine? I believe I'm the closest person to where you live who's attending (26th St and Indian School in Phoenix)
I hope you'd mean at the tourney D: Idk my way around Arizona at all I just moved here from NY haha.

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Lol, I meant if your parents dropped you off halfway between your place and the venue (my place). From there me and my friend can drive you the rest of the way.

MBlaze

Smash Champion
Lol, I meant if your parents dropped you off halfway between your place and the venue (my place). From there me and my friend can drive you the rest of the way.
That would be cool but they gave me the ultimatum of only one way they'd do the transportation so I'd still need a way back.

SSBMstuff

Smash Cadet
Thanks to all who attended for making my first brawl tourney experience since 2008 a positive one. I had a blast.

~Stephen

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Yeah ive never done so terrible at a tourney. I was really frustrated all day. Ill just have to control my emotions better next time if I want to perform. To next season.

:phone:

-Ominous-

Smash Journeyman
Nick, why'd you have to go beat Darklink? I ended up getting 13th cuz of that...

Top Bottom