• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aprd4 r2

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Angela and I will try to come as early as we can tomorrow, and we are bringing my brother and his friend. I will see if I can get a tv out of them, or something to help.

However, Angela wants to enter singles from now on, so I don't think we will be able to enter doubles, seeing how we only ever have twenty bucks to spend on these things.

-Ominous-

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I'm going to be able to make it to this tournament, so I'll see you guys there.

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
I'll bring a large artbook and (for reference) take pictures of 8, 16, 24, and 32-person double elimination brackets just in case.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
I'll post this again in the results thread, but;

I can't find my 20$ from singles. I'm assuming I either left it in Cole's car, or at Chris's house. If either of you two find it, I'd appreciate getting it back.

also fun times etc

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
I'll post this again in the results thread, but;

I can't find my 20$ from singles. I'm assuming I either left it in Cole's car, or at Chris's house. If either of you two find it, I'd appreciate getting it back.

also fun times etc
If you left it at chris's house then good luck getting it back lol

Top Bottom