• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Apr 25, 2015] TSuyondere's Torment Tournament Trial THREE (WiiU + PM) (Columbus, Ohio)

Suyon

Smash Lord
If you don't have a Wii U then that's fine. It's for the people that own Wii U's that should bring them.
I'm picky. Customs will never have majority of the vote. 40% is too easy. 45% is too hard. So I went in the middle and it just rounded up for me. Not satisfied? Then more people should have voted. Even I don't want customs lol. If majority of the people who voted and don't bother showing up then I'm most likely going to forbid customs in general for good.

Added few rules too.
If custom moves are legal then you must have your custom move sets set before beginning game 1. You cannot create a custom moves set during your tournament set match. When switching characters and/or custom move sets, your opponent has the right to know which moves you have switched to.
Mii fighters are Legal (guest size only)

Last edited:

Mmeaninglessnamee

Smash Cadet
NNID
Mmeaninglessname
So since it should be mostly Standard Custom Moveset Project customs, any reason to restrict miis to guest only? The SCMP covers miis in its sets, including sizes. Would this be only for if you were making a new mii, or do you not want people using SCMP miis as well?

Just asking for clarification, I may well be the only one there who uses Miis at all, and personally usually use standard-size miis anyway.

Suyon

Smash Lord
Added Project M Singles for April 25th
Pre-registration form is up
Facebook event page is also up.

Rules will be finalized the week prior to the event. Not much will be change. Customs moves are banned in 1v1 and 2v2.
Will need to decide on Shuffle VII rule sets are continue with the standard TTTT rulesets for Smash Wii u

Greenunjah

Smash Rookie
Sounds pretty good.I'll have to try to join in along with my one of my amiibo.Wish me luck,since this will most likely be my first tournament. :)

Suyon

Smash Lord
Sounds pretty good.I'll have to try to join in along with my one of my amiibo.Wish me luck,since this will most likely be my first tournament. :)
I wish you luck indeed. Hope you come out and have a good time =)
You can also bring your amiibo, but from the past two tournaments I've hosted, no one was really interested in the amiibo events. People did bring them but there was never enough interest. I still highly encourage you to bring your amiibo since there are few people who bring theirs.

Hey are customs going to be on for the April 25th tournament?
No, there will not be customs this time. Perhaps the next one if I can secure a venue outside of OSU during summer.

Top Bottom