• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] Starfurry 6 - monochrome thread edition (Mississauga, Ontario)

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
Y HALO THAR
It's that time of year. Time to have another Starfurry tournament. It's still in the lower level of the same venue. Come out to Saugaland for what is always an excellent experience. =)

Venue fee: $5
($2 off if you bring a cube, $3 off if you bring a TV. Free if you bring both.)

Let me know if you are coming, as we do have a space limit. We have more room than A&C for sure, but it's not a huge place. Either RSVP on this or on the facebook page, or PM me with your name/tag/whatever else.

Events:
Melee Singles - $5
Melee Doubles - $5 per person

possibly side tournament of Nidhogg, $1 entry

Food:
Food will be provided, some free, some for a small amount of money. There are various places to get food near the venue, though driving is preferable to all but the Chinese place across the road. Pizza can also be ordered. Just ask me at the venue and I'll help you out.

Housing/Transportation:
The facebook page is an excellent place to ask around for housing. You can stay at my place if needed, as it is walking distance from the venue. Ask me if you need directions on how to get to the venue.

The Mississauga Transit bus route #44 does a 180 around the venue. You can't miss it. Just check in with Google Maps and it'll tell you all you need to know.

Schedules:
Come by 2:00 PM. Registration starts immediately, will be called out around 2:30-3:00, depending on how things go. Pools to start 30 minutes after registration callout.

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1462227700671829

...and that's everything.
See you there.

Last edited:

LucasZero

Smash Rookie
NNID
LucasZero
I am a pretty young player and am only 14 years old. Would it be okay to come, or no? I've never been to a tournament so I'm not sure if the environment is appropriate or not.

Last edited:

DriedFrupcakes

Smash Rookie
Is there still room for 2 more participants? I didn't even know Sauga had any major Smash tournies

Top Bottom